TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:48 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1464 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:55 am 

Best race of the weekend was the Indycars. I couldn’t even get mildly excited at the end cos of their stupid insistence of using the blimp/helicopter view almost exclusively on the restart. That view is good for replays to see what happened, but not for overall coverage. Yeah I hate how they've bee...

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:29 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
Just typical "Lewis is constantly the bad guy, everything he touches is evil" TBK things, I guess

I see nobody on TBK being negative towards Hamilton because of this news.

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:08 pm 

Red Bull should be worried if Alonso can outpace Perez, especially if the limits on their aero development start to bite later in the season. I would absolutely all be for a Max vs Fernando battle this season, neither of them is gonna lift out of anything if they're side by side, it'd take about 2 ...

Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:00 pm 

Criticising the racing would be flogging a dead horse, so I'm going to criticise the commentators instead. For a series that's meant to be all about entertainment, why do they sound so fucking bored?

Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:34 pm 

Ian-S wrote:
Anybody know why they’re blurring out the dash on the visor cam?

Some of the teams want their dash info blurred to keep it a secret from other teams. It's fucking stupid.

Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:15 pm 

Kes snatched defeat from the jaws of victory

Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:00 pm 

Ian-S wrote:
thank fuck I’m not playing a drinking game for these two….

I hope the commentary team are, because I don't know what their excuse is otherwise

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:11 am 

Craig Pollock announces intention to bring equal-gender team to F1 based out of 'somewhere in the middle east': https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/equal-gender-racing-team-plots-f1-entry-in-2026/10449560/ I like the vision, don't like the odds of it happening. I'm 100% for equal rights but I always...

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:05 pm 

And it´s hilarious to follow on social media, where Hamilton fans say that Massa should let it rest, or that he lost it in other races so he shouldn´t complain. But apply those arguments to 2021 and they lose their mind.

Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:27 pm 

So 30 minute qualifying and 30 minute sprint on Saturday? And then probably 4 hours of worth pre-qualifying, post-qualifying, pre-race and post-race shows. Because who cares about racing itself? By 2030 we'll have a 3 minute qualifying (just enough for one lap) followed by three 5 minute sprint race...

Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:27 pm 

Practice
Quali
Warm up
Race
No parc ferme between quali and the race and built up spare cars

Why does Friday/Saturday have to be exciting to try and cater for those with little interest any way?

Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:48 pm 

The main benefit of the sprint in my book was they seemed to have a knock on effect in making the race on Sunday better due to some drivers being out of position

Taking that element out of it really ruins the point of it... :slaphead:

Posted: Mon May 08, 2023 6:18 am 

I just think Pirelli need to bring random tyres to the races, that way teams have no idea what they'll be allocated

Posted: Mon May 08, 2023 12:18 pm 

I wonder at which race Verstappen and Perez will crash into each other, putting them both out of the race, and destroying the little respect they still have for each other.

Posted: Wed May 10, 2023 5:42 am 

Ian-S wrote:
Are those two team mates?

No, Chastain is with TrackHouse, while Gragson is with Petty Enterprises or Legacy Racing or whatever it's called now.

Posted: Mon May 15, 2023 1:45 pm 

Why 200 laps? Why so long for any of them? Open is 50 laps, cautions don't count. Top 2 transfer. 30 lap heats. Top 5 from each heat to the redraw. Cautions don't count. 75 green flag lap main. Break at lap 35. Can't change tires unless it's flat. Any adjustment you want except that at the break. Ca...

Posted: Mon May 15, 2023 3:47 pm 

is what they said before, those cars need to run all the power they can in short tracks, like in the good old days

Posted: Wed May 17, 2023 1:01 pm 

At least they didn't wait til the last moment to cancel like Australia 2020.

Posted: Wed May 17, 2023 3:40 pm 

I'm still up to cancel Barcelona and come back in Imola in 3 weeks

Posted: Sun May 21, 2023 11:40 am 

Snetterton is the BTCC's worst track, change my mind

Too many corners, too much field spread
Page 69 of 74 [ Search found more than 1464 matches ]