TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Jun 02, 2024 7:50 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1464 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:40 pm 

Why not reprofile the turn? I suppose you could make the turn slower, but perhaps what we should look at is the how he lost traction and spun as opposed to just concentrating on the corner, runoff and safety barriers. The curbs were damp, painted and most probably were the most significant contribu...

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:23 pm 

Armco shouldn't be moving anyway. The point in it is to keep a vehicle inside the circuit boundary. It's not really designed to absorb impacts, it's designed to do it's job without damage - something the Le Mans armco is currently very bad at. Those barriers can be against those trees without issue ...

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:19 pm 

Mark Webber heading back to Le Mans? That is flippin' awesome!

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:39 pm 

To be fair, they'd start behind the safety car if someone spills their drink on the track. Rain doesn't always make it better these days. :(

The 5 day forecasts tend to change day by day. I wouldn't rule rain out just yet, although it's not looking too hopeful.

Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:02 am 

To be fair, they'd start behind the safety car if someone spills their drink on the track. Rain doesn't always make it better these days. :( The 5 day forecasts tend to change day by day. I wouldn't rule rain out just yet, although it's not looking too hopeful. Once we get those MEGA-powerful turbo...

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:37 pm 

Kerbs are problems ? Fine, take them off ! Like the good ol' days ! Just a white line and the grass beyond !

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm 

Still less damage than what Whitmarsh is doing to the team.

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:48 am 

Here's a video of the wet weather chaos in the Continental Tire race:
[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLWgaIuzZYY[/youtubeidiot]

Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:42 pm 

Mika Kimi wrote:
What a f*ck up the teams and FIA have created by prolonging an issue that has been well known for a long while.

Corrected :thumbsup:

Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:28 pm 

I posted this analogy on another forum...

Of course it is Durex's fault if I buy one of their condoms, cut a hole it in, and my wife gets pregnant while I was using it.

Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:16 pm 

Shane wrote:
Tristar 7AT wrote:
Are we really worried about attendance at NASCAR events?

Race attendance has been on a steady decline for years.

Yea I get that but why do we care about how many people go to the race? The product NASCAR is putting out right now doesn't deserve to fill the seats.

Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:29 pm 

It's actually a chip and pin machine linked to the starter, IE he has to swipe daddy's credit card to start the car

Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:33 pm 

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:13 pm 

Should race Lime Rock

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:37 pm 

Someone said that's the preliminary entry list and more might be added later. Hopefully that's the case but I have no qualms about 30 something quality trucks going for 20 spots either.

Onboard with Bloomquist.

Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:17 pm 

Monza has never been nor ever will be anything like nor be a replacement for Hockenheim. Hockenheim was a blast through the forests, whereas Monza is fast but just full of passionate Tifosi.

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:53 am 

LOL SPEED

THAT WASN'T HIS INDEX FINGER

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:40 pm 

Lame. Penalise the team, not the driver.

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:07 pm 

Great interview with Earl by Marty Smith. Interesting comments from Carl Edwards about the competition in the Brickyard 400 -> CARL EDWARDS, NO. 99 FASTENAL FORD FUSION – “The early part of the race went real well. We had track position. This whole event track position was key. It was very difficult...

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:41 pm 

Yeah! BTCC is back!

And here was my wife saying last night how happy she was that F1 wasn't on for a month.
Page 7 of 74 [ Search found more than 1464 matches ]