TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:47 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1464 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:12 pm 

I pose this question to you guys. You're obviously very passionate on your stance of Las Vegas. Rewind to the 2012 Indy 500. Mike Conway gets a little higher up on the fence, hits his head, dies. Do we cancel the Indianapolis 500, one which had been arguably the most competitive up to that point? T...

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:15 pm 

And some photos I took. :) http://www.racefr.com/Photos/LeMans24h2012TestDay/Le_Mans_24h_Test_Day_1.jpg http://www.racefr.com/Photos/LeMans24h2012TestDay/Le_Mans_24h_Test_Day_2.jpg http://www.racefr.com/Photos/LeMans24h2012TestDay/Le_Mans_24h_Test_Day_3.jpg http://www.racefr.com/Photos/LeMans24h2012...

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:15 am 

Can we let the cars hit the track before panic mode kicks in maybe..?

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:53 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
Plz Pray no pack racing :oops:

You know, I hate seeing stuff like this. Just because Vegas happened the way it did, doesn't mean it is going to happen over and over again.

Post subject: Re: 2012 Milwaukee IndyFest
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:36 pm 

Will all you Americans just fricking well turn up to this race so we can always have it?! Milwaukee: Real racin' as its humanly possible to get! Can't wait for this one, and for once the Indycar strategy of back to back races right after the 500 makes sense. It SHOULD'VE gone Milwaukee then Texas bu...

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:16 pm 

I hate you all. You, ellis and you, Eddington, and Brendan, and ALL OF YOU! :p

Anywho: will be very interesting to see if the Toyota's will do something surprising tonight. Also, Brundle Sr. is going pretty fast!

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:28 pm 

Oooh look they've let a motorbike and sidecar race at Le Mans.....

The sidecar rider seems to have fallen off already but......oh no wait, that's the Deltawing...

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:41 pm 

McNish should have tried to bring his car back to the pits last year as well if you ask me...

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:25 am 

What annoys me with a spec series (which this has become) is there is NO EXCUSE for ugly looking or sounding cars. Fit a nice exhaust and it'll sound better, and nobody will have an advantage or disadvantage. Similarly, I'm sure you can provide good racing without LOLtastic cars. Good racing is the ...

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:38 pm 

I've always wondered how safe a place like Duxford is for F1 testing but why on earth was a truck located there like that? I'm not seeing the problem with the truck. It's the same standard procedure at every straight line test. It isn't like it was parked on the runway where she was testing, it's o...

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:20 pm 

I didn't know they were a couple.

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:16 pm 

I'm sorry but you could look at that picture and present many different scenarios where an item, vehicle or something is a place of danger. But that picture probably shows nothing abnormal to a set up of any other straightline test completed before, and straightline tests have been going on for dec...

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:12 pm 

Is it Matt that works at one of the teams? maybe he can confirm, I'm pretty sure the throttle is connected to the ECU which controls the engine, there's no actual physical connection between the throttle and the fuel injection system (no throttle cable so to speak, hence the nickname 32bit throttle...

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:10 pm 

The day the Indy 500 is run on a Saturday night is the day I give up on motorsport.

Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:19 pm 

Lewis doesn't need Whitmarsh, he needs Dennis. Whitmarsh needs McLaren, but McLaren certainly do not need him.

Post subject: Re: GP3 series
Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:38 pm 

Here's the bump drafting moment if anyone missed it:

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB2j8xB1jUo[/youtubeidiot]

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:32 pm 

As has already been mentioned, they are using the Indianapolis-spec aero equipment: http://www.indycar.com/News/2012/09-Sep ... for-finale

Post subject: Re: BRDC Formula 4 2013
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:17 pm 

I really really really do dislike Jonathan Palmer. It's the launch of this kind of series that is killing things like British F3. And it's not as if his F2 series is that healthy either. Yeah, because BF3 is in such great health with half the field on two different teams and budgets nearing half a ...

Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:50 am 

None of us have driven the cars so we can't really comment - are you only allowed to be worried if you've had a big accident in the last couple of years? I think a bit of anxiety is acceptable in the current Indycar oval climate. Let's remember that Viso almost had his head taken off by a concrete w...

Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:39 pm 

Everyone's opinions of Rosberg are based on multiple seasons in mediocre Williams and a couple of seasons in mediocre Mercedes. In those years he's given us glimpses of great speed but unfortunately the equipment has not aided the perception of his talent. Now lets flip it over. Let's say Jenson sta...
Page 2 of 74 [ Search found more than 1464 matches ]