TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:49 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1464 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:10 am 

Imagine if he starts calling out NASCAR and Brian France on their past bullshit in a piss-drunk stupor.

Wakes up the next morning in a Motel 6 with a passed-out hooker, a llama, and a note from 2012 Sprint Cup Series Champion Clint Bowyer thanking him for getting himself docked 50 driver points.

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:52 am 

Maria de Villota has been named "Driver of the Year" by Car and Driver magazine. Excuse me for potentially being a little insensitive here, but really? She managed to crash in a straight line test. Yes, she suffered horrific injuries, but that just goes to show she had no place in an F1 ca...

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:05 pm 

I think there are a few ways to get bigger grids - First off...kill the 12-team limit. If someone builds a car within the regulation, allow them to show up - kill off the rule that both cars must have the exact same paintsheme. Cart (in it's top years) and NASCAR would never be so big if teams had t...

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:48 pm 

I think they should stop trying to make F1 look like some energy-efficient development showroom. It isn't. It will never be, as road cars will always be more efficient and fuel-saving than race cars. The average consumer might be bullshited by that "F1 technology applied to road cars" spee...

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:40 am 

Right now the Franchitti-Di Resta clan are probably celebrating at one of their family owned whore houses.

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:57 am 

Meh, BF3 made their own bed. If you want to be a national championship quit having races at Spa, Zaandvort, and Pau and bring them back to Croft, Knockhill, and Pembrey/Mondello Park. They reached to far and started catering solely to Fortec and Carlin. They tried to be the Euroseries, that was neve...

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:58 pm 

Ian-S wrote:
Williams Grove.

He looked like he was on meth back then.

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwRNFcM7BTI[/youtubeidiot]

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eldoC6Ghyf0[/youtubeidiot]

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:41 am 

Ian-S wrote:
maybe the channel is going FTV/FTA?

Aren't they just acronyms for fuck the viewers / fuck the audience?

In which case, they've no need to announce anything because they're doing a pretty good job of this already.

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:50 pm 

No Jarno, manufacturers come in, out spend everyone else and play by their own agenda, buggering off when they can't justify the spend or there's a board change that doesn't see the value in racing.

Apart from that he makes some good points.
Ie him being in that car wouldn't have changed anything.

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:28 pm 

Good news for Di Resta. First time he will defeat a teammate.

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:13 pm 

acopip wrote:
:tumble:

He still had a more successful junior formula career than Max Chilton...

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:40 pm 

phil1993 wrote:
Although I also give Chilton more credit than he actually deserves :p

Corrected

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:26 pm 

Yeah but surely Daddy Chilton has changed over the years? Afterall, that was Aon's ago...

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:59 pm 

and society just continues to flush its self down the toilet at an alarming rate....

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:16 pm 

dr dog wrote:
It is the latest internetty, flash mobby, hey look at me im so cool fad. Like planking, but with more dancing.

I hate how easily people succumb to this type of trash. :yuk:

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:23 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
I guess we were treated in the last era, but the last laps aren't going to be as exciting as they used to be any more eh.

At least not this year.

It can be exciting. Just need Biffle out of the picture.

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2013
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:59 am 

Nobody expects to go to a race and face the risk of being killed. Perhaps fans should be more mindful of the potential consequences. I can only speak for myself, but even as a fan in stands, everytime I walk through the gate I know there's a chance I won't walk out. Racing is dangerous for everyone...

Post subject: Re: Shitweeks 2013
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:55 am 

Regardless on how the performance of the Gen6 will be on the rest of the tracks, we took a huge step back on the superspeedway package. I'm sure they will spin it as the greatest show ever, but i found it rather boring. The finish proved it too. There is much room for improvement here, single file ...

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:01 pm 

People have become too used to the expectation of 40 car packs, probably thanks to the way the TV networks continuously promote "the big one", that they either forgot, or never watched a race before 1995 so don't really appreciate that a "pack" is really the exception to the rul...

Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:31 pm 

Bring back Randy.
Page 4 of 74 [ Search found more than 1464 matches ]