TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:20 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1464 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:07 am 

Don't take this the wrong way but I actually felt relieved when I read this. All the news said there was no improvement. With his passing his family can move on. There is no way in hell Jules wanted his parents to sit by his bedside for 5, 10 30 or more years waiting for a miracle. This is better fo...

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:30 pm 

Some video from the 2012 car test at Indy:

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:23 pm 

Ian-S wrote:
lol, I can't imagine the number of complaints the BBC will get if it overruns, all the Countryfile folk will have fits, not to mention the old Strictly Come Dancing fans having heart attacks.

Screw 'em. Less pensions to pay out if they all die :p

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:17 pm 

You're welcome. (sorry, bad mood day). Hey no worries, it doesn't matter. My comment wasn't supposed to create an arguement or come across as trolling but clearly that failed. To be clear - I know there's a difference between the scenarios and longevity of the issues both Power and Busch have been ...

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:45 pm 

phil1993 wrote:
After a whole year of Lewis Hamilton related private news, another driver's love life has hit the shit - Fernando Alonso is divorcing his wife of 5 years

shouldn't have married a 5 year old in the first place

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:43 pm 

Just saw on Dutch TV that the former F1 "driver" Jos Verstappen has been taken in custody for (once again) assaulting a woman. Few days ago he ran over her on purpose breaking several bones in her body. What a idiot. [Harsh mode] Maybe if his car got the traction control he could've done ...

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:09 pm 

I still think this car looks atrocious.

Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:40 pm 

Thanks buttons are back

Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:28 pm 

More Old Parts And Rust.

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:19 am 

We should take Irwindale... And put it were Fontana is.

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:33 am 

Agreed, it would look good if it didn't have those awful sidepods, by all means change the design of the car for safety reasons, but don't make it look different for the sake of it, which is seems Indycar have done. ATM the car looks the bastardised son of the old car and the Delta wing (especially...

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:27 am 

How many colombians does it take to stop the Daytona 500?

Just Juan!

I'll go now.

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:37 am 

If only Danica was driving, she'd have whipped those hands off the wheel so quick they'd have spun straight into the Ski-lodge car park undamaged.

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:04 pm 

Love the sound of the turbos.

Post subject: Re: 2012 GP2 Season
Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:16 pm 

WOW thats not a way to pass Nasr!

Post subject: Re: GP3 series
Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:18 pm 

Nowt wrong with Suranovich's driving, that was Daly's error. Reminiscent of Schumi and Bruno at Barcelona where anticipation of a slower driver was less than impressive.

Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:27 pm 

I don't see an issue. When given the chance afterall, wouldn't you flip off Nigel Mansell?

Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:37 pm 

I cannot claim the moral high ground here, I did propose setting Mansell on fire in the GP thread.

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:43 pm 

Really, the worst possible person won this race. It fucking sucks. Right, you've had your moan, we all know Dario is worse than Hitler, now it's time to calm down. +1. I just don't get the point why everybody seems to hate Franchitti. It looks like Franchitti is now "as gay as Jeff Gordon"...

Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:05 pm 

Indycar has never been good at accepting any form of dictatorship. The teams, especially Penske, just want a puppet they can manipulate for their own gain.
Page 1 of 74 [ Search found more than 1464 matches ]