TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:17 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1464 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:48 pm 

I still find it hard to get my head around the fact that some people believe that Kubica may return to F1...

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:34 am 

AJ's "issues" with NASCAR had no relevance to anything Indycar related, he could have raced at Fontana if someone would have given him a seat. IndyCar made it clear they were not going to allow AJ to race in IndyCar until he successfully completed Nascar Road to Recovery program. Seriousl...

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:59 pm 

Max Chilton to become Marussia reserve from the Japanese GP... http://www.f1zone.net/news/chilton-appointed-marussia-reserve-driver/15773/ https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/2609699551/image.jpg http://cs305300.userapi.com/v305300344/2ed8/AZA9zlq_Zvg.jpg :lol:

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:13 am 

phil1993 wrote:
It's okay guys, the DM has found why Lewis is unhappy
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... hotos.html

If that was my girlfriend I'd give her a slap for that.

No wait, Chris Brown has probably already done it.

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:16 am 

It's basically a list of "you can't bring in stuff we want to sell to you at inflated prices once you're in there. Also we hate youtube and instagram so don't bring in any shit that'll end up on there" those are the kind of things that makes me want to post on youtube a video of me on the...

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:40 pm 

whats so ridiculous about imola's first turn? A kink and a concrete wall. It's not that safe. That's the final turn I thought. I'll say it again, if they can run Monaco they can run there. I don't care if Monaco is "grandfathered in." The fact they're running there now means they can run ...

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:21 pm 

Thing is you can make up excuses for Dega till the cows come home but the fact remains that it is a race where 99% of a successful result depends on luck. Is it a good show? Heck yes. Is it fair to the drivers for it to be a points race? Absolutely not. Not when driving skill only comes into play wh...

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:18 am 

They really need to focus on North America tbh

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:28 am 

RtN wrote:
I suppose another good thing resulting from Scottish independence is that the BBC will no longer be duty bound to print Stewart's drivel anymore.

We don't fucking want him either. :(

Post subject: Re: ARCA, NNS, Cup @ Kansas
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:49 pm 

Well, this is Motors TV which is currently showing ALMS but will switch at the NASCAR time

http://www.vipboxsports.eu/motorsports/ ... nline.html

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:24 pm 

phil1993 wrote:
Max Chilton will drive in FP1 next Friday for Marussia.

...as a precussor to being the only driver in modern F1 to be outside the 107% quali limit at every race in 2013?

Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:49 pm 

I agree with iks post. But you know what IndyCar needs? You're not going to like what I say, but you all know it's true - they need someone like BERNIE. Not the Bernie of now, who is just a figurehead at circuits. The Bernie of old who took no BS and sorted out any issues there was with F1. IndyCar ...

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:49 pm 

No, he really isn't. One reasonable season in a series after many years in the back to midfield doesn't mean he's quick. In fact, here's a graphical representation of Max Chilton's talent development...

2007 _______________ 2012

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:57 am 

Full uncensored Keselowski interview
http://americaneg.vo.llnwd.net/o16/nascar/2012/Phoenix2/nscs-post-brad-keselowski.mp3

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:14 am 

Yes the racing has been great this year. BUT we complain about the tracks because every track after Sepang that Tilke has designed looks pretty much exactly the same and has zero characteristics. Even Turkey has the same pointless sequence of corners as all his other tracks after turn 1 to 8. Sepang...

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:50 pm 

Ian-S wrote:
Call me horrible but I really hope the Dillon's hit trouble early this week, I really dislike those two for some reason.

You're horrible. Except for the fact I feel the same way.

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:04 pm 

I hate the paint beside the track. Grass and gravel please.

Nice slide by Senna.

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:08 pm 

I'd MUCH prefer grass, but if they are going to insist on fucking tarmac everywhere then at least it's different I suppose. I kinda like what they've done to hide the massive expanse of GREY you get everywhere else. I'd still rather have grass and gravel though.

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:44 am 

Yes and no.. I've seen people who are humble and thankful for what their family is able to provide for them, then others who take them for granted.. like it's expected. I'm not saying that's the Dillons, but we've seen a share of red carpet treatment drivers.

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:39 am 

Someone answer me this, because the logic doesn't add up - Roush says that the Stenhouse/Kelley combination is the best ever, yet he's splitting them up next year? Ricky's going to be thrown in at the deep end in the #17 next year so why not help gel things along by bringing along the crew chief he...
Page 3 of 74 [ Search found more than 1464 matches ]