TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:30 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 329 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:04 am 

A conversation for another time, but it wasn't the BBC's fault, blame Osborne, Patten & Thompson for the mess.

bah, beaten to it.

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:22 am 

Nothing to do with it, the F1 money was ringfenced. When the Tories got into power they pulled the World Service funding and the BBC then had a massive budget shortfall. Yes the BBC has been miss-managed for years, but I'm afraid that F1 contract was tied up tighter than a ducks arse and the full fu...

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:14 am 

Well it's not like the F1 race is going to be anything to talk about.....

I'll get my coat.

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:20 am 

It's all Labour's fault.

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2013
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:38 am 

ah don't worry it'll only take someone hitting that lip at the inner loop right to send them into orbit, roof canopy deployed or not, you can't really call them flaps anymore, that's insulting to women, those things are more like a huge square umbrella flapping up than.... oh I said the f-word, sorr...

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2013
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:03 am 

Or maybe they just consider the race the usual lottery, so why bother practising for it, and instead are using the time to gather aero data for when they get onto the real tracks.

Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:22 pm 

Making it a points race would be even worse, as they wouldn't want to risk loosing valuable points.

Should put them on the dirt track in street stocks, that'll make it interesting.

Post subject: Re: 2013 GP2 Season
Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:40 pm 

Expecting the stewards to do anything consistent is like expecting a politician to tell the truth...

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:40 pm 

every car can draft up and only have enough extra to pull along side the next car. If the track was wide enough we probably could have got an 11 wide finish. 9 wide you mean :p Some of you guys make me laugh, you're never happy, you complain when the drivers follow one another because they can't ov...

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:21 pm 

I honestly didn't expect any of them to exit turn 3, so to get a 4 wide finish was quiet a surprise considering what they're normally like.

:lol: at codename, still bitter eh? both are as fake as each other, just one doesn't proclaim to be the pinnacle of the sport.

Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:13 pm 

Didn't Danny Sullivan do something like that? :evilgrin:

Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:22 pm 

dr dog wrote:
Interview Zanardi and NOT Max....

I don't think Max was capable of doing an interview, he looked even more gone than Zanardi :lol:

Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:45 pm 

Tommy Vercetti wrote:
I know, right?

So, who's really the other driver that won both Monaco AND Indianapolis? Jackie Stewart's going to be my third guess.

Graham Hill, Montoya is the only other person to win Indy & Monaco, Hill is the only one to win the triple crown (Indy, Monaco & Le Mans).

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:42 pm 

I've just read that book by Dr. Steve Olvey, Rapid Response, it gives a really good insight into the incompetence of CART up until the bankruptcy, and to now see the very same people being slotted into management roles at Indycar, I'd give the series 3-5 years before they drive it into the ground ag...

Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:38 am 

Martin Truex Sr's son.

Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:54 pm 

It tells us Todt already has a replacement lined up.

You cannot blame Pirelli for wanting out, everyday Joe Public who saw Silverstone is just gonna say "I'm not buying Pirelli if all they do is explode", some people are just too short sighted/thick to understand.

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:50 am 

TNT has just renewed Falling Skies so I suspect you won't have to put up with them for much longer (that's now two very expensive Sci-Fi shows commissioned), infact I would put money on both the NWS and SCS being shared equally between Fox and ESPN in the future.

Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:30 pm 

hahahaha you just couldn't resist could you?

Now shut up and fuck off to Pocono will you ;)

Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:24 am 

maybe it's his pin number, 2393, and that's how he remembers it...

Rusty: "Oh what's my PIN again?"
Mrs Rusty: "What's that crap you say on ESPN?"
Rusty: "I flipped end over end 23 times at Dega in 93"
Mrs Rusty: "Yup...."
Rusty: "....."

Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:10 am 

OldAsphalt wrote:
I stayed up for this? :roll:

Anyway, decent race from 2nd on back..

Stayed up? What is this tripe you speak, isn't it something like only 11pm where you are, you wimp, no stamina I tell you.

Man up, it's 4am here!

j/k
Page 3 of 17 [ Search found 329 matches ]