TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:03 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 329 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:11 am 

Hahaha, I used to know people who hung around with a guy like Flav, when I jokingly asked why the answer was “I just close my eyes and think of England”, these girls see it as a business transaction, the bloke gets a good fuck and a nice dolly on their arm, the girl gets showered in gifts and money ...

Post subject: Re: Daytona
Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:25 pm 

https://youtu.be/c_uNhDu6XXc?si=0ZtSvGVuP7E-1Xpy

Perfect example of why I hate both Fox and NBCs commentators, radio commentary is way better, no dead air unlike this lot:

https://youtu.be/r8JIM_ujwEM?si=EowQoFvUkdE7QidM

Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:06 pm 

We’ll it wouldn’t be the first time he’s been a weapon in Formula One would it?

I’ll get my coat.

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:58 am 

Perez is only useless because the car has been tailored to Max and they won’t make any accommodations for Perez’s driving style, it’s exactly what Ferrari did with Eddie Irvine when Michael Schumacher was the golden child, as soon as Schu broke his leg at Silverstone Ferrari started adjusting the ca...

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:35 am 

He’s probably taking about the short track, road course and super speedway packages which are all collectively as shit as each other, the only one producing decent racing is the intermediate package, which ironically, if the type of track they’ve spent five years trying to move away from lol.

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:44 pm 

Based on what I’ve read, the race wasn’t even budgeted properly, let alone organised with any foresight, this race will be done probably before the 3 year contract is up, the locals are not the target audience anyway, and by all accounts are already done with this mess, they’ve started tearing down ...

Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:46 pm 

Still not worth the cost.

Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:29 am 

Par the course with temporary street courses I guess. Change of local government or too many moany locals and it gets canned. . Or more like the cost of staging the event is prohibitively expensive and doesn’t actually bring in all that much revenue for the local economy and after the first couple ...

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:59 pm 

It’s only a glorified roundabout, send the fuckers out on slicks.
Page 17 of 17 [ Search found 329 matches ]