TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:47 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 329 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:52 am 

As long as it doesn't kill the racing aspect of it, I don't care what they look like, they could have a huge green dildo stuck on the decklid for all I care :lol:

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:03 am 

Can not believe they switched off of the roofcam! GJ director! they always do that for some reason, and every time i just wanna punch someone in the face. makes no sense whatsoever If I had to take a guess, the roof camera's feed cut out when it went upside down, and the rear bumper camera's feed s...

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:25 pm 

Yes they deserve privacy, nobody is asking for his son or wife to come out front of the hospital and give a play by play analysis of their daily routine, people just want a periodic update that's from an official source that gives a rough idea of his progress, if there's no progress, say there's no ...

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:47 pm 

Well she's never fast enough to hit a RCR or HMS car is she?

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:06 pm 

turned? blimey the guy was a power hungry madman 20 years ago, I dread to think what he's like now if he's only just turned into a power crazy wanker...

I went to his house once to drop some stuff off, never have I had to deal with such a wanker before, or since.

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:49 pm 

Don't talk about Marvin like that....

Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:57 pm 

Also he didn't exit the pits, but stopped and they rectified the problem, surely that is punishment in itself? It's not like he drove out the pits knowing the wheel wasn't done up and did half a lap before it flew off, which I believe is what they want to prevent by having the rule. Seems overly dra...

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:07 pm 

That,s extremely brave of you, admitting your a Torquay United fan..... ;)

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:42 pm 

:lol: DW going one better trying to say what hit JJ was part of the tyre, even though all four were quiet clearly still in one piece when it stopped. I see why people complain about DW now, first he said Jr blew a tyre and wouldn't accept he just made a mistake, now he's magically seeing flying tyre...

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:50 am 

Artur Craft wrote:
Those things won't happen all the time and the races won't be as "thrilling" as this one and I hope people are aware of that.

True fans have that imprinted in their DNA, casual fans, not so much.

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:01 am 

Everybody's entitled to their own opinion.

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:42 pm 

True, but when you complain about them not starting races in the rain, remember where the mentality partly came from ;)

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:41 pm 

dr dog wrote:
ARCA will feature a single file final lap.
Busch will feature a single file final lap.
Cup will feature a single file final lap.

FTFY.

Set your expectation low young Jedi, disappointed you will be not.

Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:31 am 

I must be drunk, I agree with the two posters above.

Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:52 pm 

You've gotta love those virtual adverts... :roll: http://wtf1.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/JGCiIun1.png http://wtf1.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/BnMmN9kIMAAKTZO.jpg Source: http://wtf1.co.uk/virtual-adverts-lotus-livery-spain/ Thank fuck for that, I thought I was going mad earlier.

Post subject: Re: Cup/Trucks @ Kansas
Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:01 am 

dr dog wrote:
So the stands have not evacuated. What is the difference if someone gets hit by lightning under green or under red?

It's quieter.

Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:59 pm 

Tobias wrote:
does Busch fly to Charlotte to compete in the 600?

Yes.

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:34 pm 

That's the bit I don't get, you can only pump x amount of fuel through a x width pipe per second, if you want to limit the flow, just mandate a specific pipe width and enforce it, don't give them a pipe that's twice as wide and tell them go limit the flow artificially, there are far easier ways to l...

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:31 pm 

It's always been wrong, that's why the speeds are so fast and DW has a fit every time Cup goes there, the track is shorter than the 1.5 advertised length. Indycar takes the FIA track length rather than the NASCAR way of doing it which is round to the nearest easy to understand for a redneck deciminal.

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:26 pm 

Eurosport obviously employed the Fox Sports 1 director this week.
Page 5 of 17 [ Search found 329 matches ]