TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:02 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 329 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:26 pm 

The problem for me is that they aren't dealing with the actual cause, sure maybe it's not a bad idea to have less people in the pit lane during sessions but deal with the actual problem of wheels coming off like this in the first place. Bingo, they had a perfectly reasonable system that prevented w...

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:48 pm 

I actually think this whole Eldora thing could be a huge letdown once the initial "TROKS ON DIRT" hysteria is got over, they'll all be single file, running the top lane with no sideways stuff, TV coverage will be awful too.

Being there in person will be another matter though.

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:31 am 

the drivers need to learn to turn right to go left, plus I think they expect some teams will need time to repair stuff, practice is live on Speed tomorrow (midnight our time) and the race 7.30 Wednesday (00.30 for us). Those of you lucky enough to have Premier Sports, this is one of their live truck...

Post subject: Re: DTM 2013 | Nürburgring
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:18 pm 

I know Andrew Marriot is a pensioner, but he seriously needs to just hang up the mike, I resorted to asking the wife to poke me every two minutes to stay awake even though the race was great.

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:46 am 

I don't know for that particular driving experience, but you usually have a device you can alert the driver with in case of a health issue or something. You certainly want to press the button if seatbelts behave like that mid-run ! Those belts were never done up properly in the first place, if he'd...

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:35 pm 

I don't know why you have to be so fucking rude Scotty, you are without doubt one of the worst members here, if you spent as much time reading my original post as you did concocting that reply, then perhaps you wouldn't come off as the c**t you do (and maybe you'd understand the point I was trying t...

Post subject: Re: 2013 Italian Grand Prix
Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:03 pm 

Always makes me laugh when people see themselves on the big screen and instantly wave or point at the screen instead of the camera :lol:

Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:19 pm 

There are two channels of thought against it, litigation and competition. Litigation - a customer car part brakes leading to someone's death, who is responsible, the team (b), the driver, or the team (a) who supplied the part to team (B). Competition - to quote Frank Williams, "I don't want to ...

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:10 pm 

'On the same stretch, Sebastian was able to speed up 50 m before any other driver, Webber included. Was almost worth reading, but that's just utter garbage. On the throttle 50m before any other driver? Yeah, sure. maybe he meant 50 foot and it got lost in translation like Papis's dislocated jaw.

Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:29 pm 

Another chance to do what? He's never going to win unless he's in a Red Bull, and that's never going to happen, if he feels he didn't get a chance to show the world his talents at Ferrari, then he should have never stuck it out there as long as he did. Looks like he's trying to do a Riccardo Patrese...

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:07 pm 

Maybe he should direct his attention towards learning how to modulate the brake pedal, instead of trying to look clever.

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:26 pm 

Because the TV don't want the classic one liner "and there goes Cock hard into the wall", that would be a PR person's worst nightmare I should imagine.

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:35 pm 

Re: entry costs, there is always someone dumb enough to pay it though (or someone that considers it good value). Last time I officially went to a GP was the 86 one at Brands, and even then we had to save up for months to afford it (my best entry was Silverstone sometime in the 90's when I went in, i...

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:33 pm 

I bet the IRS think they know.

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:56 pm 

He's not paying him what he would of made in Nascar running in 20th every week. That is an obvious fact. Juan made roughly $4,760,404 for Chip in 2012 with only 2 top 10s and mostly finishes outside the top 15. If he wins Indy and the Championship in 2014 he MIGHT come close to that number for Roge...

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:29 pm 

I wouldn't say he is insanely talented but it's foolish to expect someone to jump into a shitbox of a car and do better than their World Champion team mate who is performing no better himself, unless they are saying Jenson is shit and Perez should be running rings around him. In which case McLaren r...

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:13 am 

Ron Dennis wasn't a dick though, he knew his job, and more importantly, knew how to get others to do their jobs too. Don't confuse dedication for arrogance, or being a dick. Martin Whitmarsh is the wrong man in the wrong job, his cosy hosey it'll be fine we're all human attitude isn't what's needed ...

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:26 am 

All this simply to avoid admitting the Gen5/6 is a turd.

Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:57 am 

"Unfortunately, he has some lesions within his brain" :( :( :( I was hoping for better news, but that's still vague enough to give me hope for a full, or almost like, recovery. He's not going to come out for a meet and greet anytime soon, it's a serious head injury and they won't know the...

Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:27 am 

Yeah it's a myth they screw with equipment, if anything it's the other way around, they don't like you taking phones on wards because it disturbs the other inmates.
Page 4 of 17 [ Search found 329 matches ]