TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:27 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 329 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:59 pm 

Yeah blame the rookie, it’s easier than addresssing the real reason.

Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:06 pm 

About 2015 BST time so around 2115 CET?

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:43 pm 

Or run the second race in reverse.

Posted: Thu May 26, 2022 10:30 am 

What is the relevance of this for those of us that don’t spend all their waking hours online?

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:28 pm 

What’s more worrying was that roll hope gave way the second it hit the ground.

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:38 pm 

Lucky the race was red flagged for the shunt though, since there was protestors sitting on the track further around.

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:57 pm 

The eco terrrotists were on the Wellington Straight, holy fuck they were lucky and I hope they get the book chucked at them.

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:14 pm 

As an Aussie that grew up in country Victoria.....1976 Britain sounds like my kind of summer! But, as I now live in Japan, I can attest that a 36 degree day here in Tokyo feels different to a 36 degree day back in Oz. It is the humidity. In Oz it is dry (unless you live up North). In Japan it is hu...

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:07 pm 

The problem with a lot of people my age is we’ve heard this so many times before that eventually you’re just like “yeah whatever”, add onto that the people flying to climate conferences in their private jets and morons like Prince Charles flying by private helicopter everywhere while also saying we ...

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:14 am 

I’ve never heard anybody pronounce it any different to “ Porsch”.

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:05 am 

I don’t remember many races in the 90’s and 00’s being won by being the slowest car on track, simple solution, stop the teams being able to control fuel flow through the ECU, you know, how it was in the good old days when you controlled it with your right foot. Yeah yeah I’ve heard it all before, sh...

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:48 am 

I was referring to Kenseth and Busch when they were parked for deliberate wrecking other people in questionable circumstances.

As Kenny Wallace said, Bubba has so many chips on his shoulder he forgot that the whole idea of retribution is not to wreck yourself as well in the process.

Post subject: Re: Irish Road Racing
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:50 pm 

Ah man :( :( Will they still continue racing in Ireland? Isle of Man got this weird kind of government where the crown isn't monarch per se, but is head of state, so it is not part of the UK or Great Britain, but still part of the commonwealth (it is weird, someone probably knows better than me). S...

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:27 am 

90 acres is being kept and a short track built on it, the other 400 acres have been sold for commercial development which will likely change to housing eventually meaning NIMBYs will move in then complain about the noise from the race track and it’ll eventually close because it’ll only be used once ...

Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:34 pm 

You’re a tad out of luck, could have got Nowtv streaming for £20ish a month a few weeks ago ( this is what my dad does, but he has money to burn) but it’s back to £35 a month now. Your options are hunting around places like Reddit for a stream, pay for an illegal stream (ask your local courier they ...

Post subject: Re: 107th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Mon May 22, 2023 8:03 pm 

Did the Indycar live stream die for anybody else?

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:04 pm 

Nah, never heard of it lol

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:35 am 

Swapping one short track for another won’t fix the shit racing this car produces on short tracks.
Fixing the problem, might.

Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:07 pm 

Apparently the film is called "Apex". You know like how corners, right, on race tracks, right, have apexes? Get it? "Track Limits" and "Pit Lane Speed Limiter" must have been rejected. Plot twist: it´s a movie about monkeys driving the cars. And in the end, it is the m...

Post subject: Re: 2023 Formula Regional
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:52 am 

A week after someone dies in one of those cars they drive like fuckwits and crash after the finish, yeah they didn’t learn anything did they..
Page 16 of 17 [ Search found 329 matches ]