TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:07 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 329 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:29 pm 

You're never going to fix the main problem if you continue to allow the designers to build cars that are shaped like giant great wings and so aerodynamically efficient that spitting on them will loose 30% of their downforce. The reason those older cars worked so well (pre-2003) was because they were...

Post subject: Re: GP3 series
Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:26 pm 

Why is Buxton banging on about weaving? The guy hardly moved, he just positioned his car in the middle of the road and it was Daly that hit him, not the other way round.

Post subject: Re: GP3 series
Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm 

That's utterly laughable Phil. Take a step back, get off your soapbox and stop being so alarmist. Fine. But one day the likes of F1, GP2 and GP3 won't be so fortunate. Drivers survive huge accidents because of safety improvements, but there's a lot of luck involved too. Think of Marco Campos's fata...

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:06 pm 

One thing I noticed from this race, especially after the first few full speed spins was that the speed and the racing was breathtaking, and not necessarily frightening like it had been before. I think it's cos they're 10-15mph slower than the old car in the draft, I might be wrong though, they look...

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:37 pm 

just stick a road cone in all the holes and tell them to find another route.

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:14 pm 

Markers? I was like what the fuck does markers mean? I've never heard points be refereed to as markers before. You need to get out more. Been hearing it for ages. Not a big fan of it though! I'm a sociopath, you don't want me "getting out more", I might come round your house and smash up ...

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:14 am 

He'd probably kill himself pretty quick.

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:27 am 

I was wetting myself laughing last night, same again tonight showing it to the Mrs. She said "why is he screaming like a little girl? he used to race didn't he?" So I replied, "it's a control issue, he's used to being in control of the car, here he isn't, and he's facing the wall too....

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:13 pm 

"lucky" is an extremely ambiguous word. She was unlucky she hit the ramp, that's a no brainer. But she was extremely lucky it was at the height it was, if you don't understand why I'm saying this then I'm not going to explain it to you in detail, use your imagination. Never having the ramp...

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:26 pm 

Why does someone need to be made the scapegoat? It was an accident. It's not like it's happened a million times before, thing happen from time to time that can't be predicted.

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:39 pm 

They do have a bit of a point, that was one of the things I thought of yesterday, had they been allowed to test at a proper circuit, it's very doubtful that the accident would have happened like it did.

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:07 pm 

The "offending trailer" that she hit as you put it is a catering support truck, not the car transporter, that's the one further back with the bigger loading ramp and black/red section on the tail. It's very easy for you all to say someone should hang over this, take the blame etc. etc. bec...

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:35 am 

Starlancer wrote:
I hope I misunderstood..

Well that would make two of us then, cos I didn't understand that attitude either.

Post subject: Re: Pocono/Iowa
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:50 pm 

When you see a storm coming, you shouldn't need to be told to take shelter, you are an adult, take responsibility for you own actions.

Why you guys think it's the tracks responsibility is beyond me, fuck me have you never heard of common sense?

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:58 am 

Marty Snider wrote:
Class move by Penske who has invited @AJDinger to the Indy Car race in Calif as their guest. Cindric told me "Love to see him in the series"

Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:00 am 

I think they've gone from one extreme to the other (too much to too little downforce).

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:25 am 

All of them are stars in their own right, what Kals means is the car is much more important in the equation than you guys seem to give it credit for. For instance if you put Petrov in the Red Bull last year, I don't have any doubt that he would have won races, but put him in the HRT, and I doubt he'...

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:42 pm 

shouldn't Milwaukee be a week after Indy if they want to keep with tradition?

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:26 am 

I just love the way people are bombarding MWR's facebook page complaining about Clint saying they looked like a group of retards in his interview, saying it's upsetting for their children to hear, really offensive etc. etc. For fucks sake, you've just watched 20+ grown men fighting like starving dog...

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:58 am 

I'm going to bed, but here's BradK's interview uncensored with video, and the fight which we've already seen a million times:

It's still uploading at time of writing.

Page 2 of 17 [ Search found 329 matches ]