TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:13 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 329 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:29 am 

You sound like all the deluded people who think little old England can alone fix the worlds plastic, air and all other problems when we cannot even ensure the air in our capital city is clean, we are too tiny to make a difference to the world overall and so is Formula One, hence my comment about ban...

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:06 am 

I usually just ignore them, had one the other week shout at me "I need to check your bag", I said you haven't known me long enough to get to second base so I'll pass. His colleagues collapsed into laughter but the guy had no clue, repeated what he'd said so I said "do I look like I'm ...

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:47 am 

The last time someone showed a sudden upturn in performance like this it was due to a "cracked" restrictor that was giving them more power (by cracked I mean physically, it had an actual crack in the housing). Was it known to the team? As in the genuine answer, not the one they would natu...

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:20 am 

I only have the version they showed in the highlights:

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:53 pm 

Subject: Formula 1 2018 VTB Russian Grand Prix Exactly why Indycar's screen is a far better solution. Gasly said they will have to look and see how it made it past the halo. Couldn't possibly be those two massive gaps either side of the halo, could it? :slaphead: I get it, no solution is perfect. H...

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:50 pm 

The near miss between Gasly and Hamilton in FP1 was crazy :8: Yeah about time the FIA stepped in and stopped this before someone gets seriously hurt, I mean it's not like Lewis himself hasn't had a guest of honour at several races this year wheeling himself around the paddock in his wheelchair to r...

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:34 pm 

I actually like Paul. Hell, I liked him when he drove. I agree with most of what Ian says except for the NBCSports part... ....Companies don't want an employee spouting off nonsense because people associate that with the company. And that's my point, are we still so thick as a society that we attri...

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:04 pm 

That was kind of my point, everything nowdays is governed by double standards, pretty soon just cracking a joke about someone else will be illegal. The "woman of colour" that you mention, used to be referred to here as a "half cast", until someone (probably white) deemed it offen...

Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:30 pm 

They'll learn eventually, it might cost someone their life, but they'll learn.

I just hop Lewis still has such a forgiving attitude if the roles are reversed, I very much doubt so though.

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:56 pm 

He's actually perfect for Lewis, just quick enough to help, but not quick enough to beat him.

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:13 am 

To be fair, the Halo is not designed to stop a car, its primary purpose is to stop wheels and other medium to large objects from striking the driver, something that some would say is fixing a problem that doesn't exist because of wheel and bodywork tethers that are mandatory in Indycar, whereas only...

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:31 pm 

Subject: 2018 F1 Random Discussion Thread Kimi having a good time tonight. https://twitter.com/andrewbensonf1/status/1071132070729125888 He got absolutely toasted :lol: :lol: :lol: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/motorsport/news/article.cfm?c_id=66&objectid=12173611 I'm not sure what's funnier, Kimi...

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:31 am 

SJW snowflakes do aparantly.

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:21 pm 

Stop living in the past, and get off my lawn.

Or something like that, not that I care anymore.

Post subject: Re: 2019 Daytona Speedweeks
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:01 am 

Dear Fox, fire your drone pilot, he's useless and couldn't follow a straight line let alone a pack of cars. My CV is on my YouTube channel, you've copyright striked it enough, so shouldn't have an issue finding it. Kthxbye. This race has been far better than I expected, and is Mike Joy trolling TBK ...

Post subject: Re: 2019 Daytona Speedweeks
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:37 pm 

It was better than I expected, far better in fact.

The only thing I said to my dad was it seemed like the real drivers got out after the first red flag and went home and the monkeys from the first Jumanji film took over driving duties, but other than that is was a fairly good race.

Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:47 pm 

So we're not allowed to talk about an attractive woman and her husband anymore? Apart from the bro/sis comment, I don't see anything remotely offensive being said. How very progressive and inclusive of you, here's an idea, if you don't like the content of a conversation, don't muscle your way into i...

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:22 pm 

Reigate yes, it's a small market town about 20 miles south of London. It has the biggest social divide of Surrey (the County), with approx 90% living near or under the poverty line, the rest live the high life. The Chiltons technically come from the Reigate Heath area which is like the typical Engli...

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:39 pm 

Or Red Bull need to sack Kvyat again this week...

Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:06 pm 

Subject: Formula 1 myWorld Großer Preis von Österreich 2019

Omega wrote:
Which channel broadcasts the race in Canada? I'll be in Calgary on Sunday.

TSN iirc.
Page 14 of 17 [ Search found 329 matches ]