TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:47 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 31 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:20 pm 

I'm just back from the track. First thing I noticed, F1 cars aren't as loud as I remember from the 90s, when I used to attend F1 testing regularly. While those Ferrari V12s were absolutely ear-shattering, these cars are much more bearable without earplugs, but most of all, they all sound quite the s...

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:11 am 

But at the same time, it also makes me even more motivated to live my life to the fullest and do things properly. Such tends to be the legacy of just about anybody who dies doing what they love, but in this case it has definitely made a more profound effect on me. It's weird, because I've never rea...

Post subject: Re: 2012 GP2 Season
Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:36 pm 

Coletti calling Cecotto "a mongoloid who shouldn't race in GP2" live on tv. Lulz.

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:36 pm 

I'm so pissed off I'm actually going to watch Nascar for the first time in my life.

And how old is Ashley Judd? She looks like she's 50. She's as sexy as a recycle bin.

Post subject: Re: Rolex 24 at Daytona
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:14 pm 

A spotter's guide I found:

http://jalopnik.com/5979074/the-rolex-24-hours-of-daytona-the-complete-spotters-guide?utm_source=jalopnik.com&utm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=recirculation

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:13 pm 

Getting absurd levels of PR while completely avoiding actual competition. Well, that somehow applies to Patrick Dempsey as well ;) Honestly I can't blame ACO for wanting a technical showcase of unusual or pioneering technolgies by the manufacturers. That's one of the points of sportscar racing nowa...

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:31 pm 

Gaara wrote:
You just wonder why they didn't have more protection for a car going off there.

Especially since it's basically impossible for a car to bounce back on track from there after hitting a tire barrier.

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:55 pm 

Rubmifer wrote:
Any streams? All the tv's are occupied. :(

http://www.viponlinesports.eu/motorspor ... nline.html

Post subject: Re: 2013 Italian Grand Prix
Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:43 am 

glorfindel wrote:
The Russian kid is at the track, apparently saying he will be a race driver next season. I can't remember his name.

Sirotkin?

Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:58 pm 

I was 12 years old in 1994, and I had been following F1 on and off since 1990 thanks to my father being a F1 fanatic :). But in 1994 my interest in motorsport literally exploded and I began following any kind of racing, not missing a single race of what was broadcasted live at the time (basically F1...

Post subject: Re: Irish Road Racing
Posted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:25 am 

Streaming for NW 200 Races: http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/northern-ireland/27446317

Supersport race just ended.

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:54 pm 

Interesting article with the fastest lap times by each driver:

http://www.endurance-info.com/fr/journe ... categorie/

Posted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:09 pm 

Torrential rain in Imola during the ELMS race. Under FCY at the moment with one hour to go.

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:58 pm 

I'm afraid with the scrapping of PC challenge all those mediocre drivers might come up to the prototype class from now on.

Inviato dal mio NEM-L51 utilizzando Tapatalk

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:42 pm 

Gaara wrote:
Watkins Glen and Lime Rock are no go. Races being switched to Road Atlanta and GT-only to Charlotte Roval.

https://www.imsa.com/news/2020/08/01/ve ... tte-roval/

Road Atlanta 6h= Le Très Petit Le Mans :flag:

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:16 am 

When Mazepin shoved Tsunoda off track at the end of Kemmel twice in a row and Windsor was like "ooh that's brilliant" I wanted to claw my face off. Just dogshit racing and somehow people are cool with it. Glad Tsunoda was given the win, even if it was for an unrelated penalty. You and I a...

Post subject: Re: DTM 2021
Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:25 pm 

Manufacturer orders has always been a part of DTM though. I know and I never liked it. I remember that race in Barcelona around 10 years ago when every Mercedes driver, including Mika Hakkinen, became a wrecking ball aiming at anything with four rings on the crest, prompting Audi to retire their ca...

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:34 pm 

What the hell are the race director and the Red Bull team manager going on about? It's either going back to the lap before or restarting with the current standings, with a potential penalty for Verstappen. "I'm giving you the chance..." No, you don't make offers, you just have to enforce r...

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:28 pm 

Peugeot technical director Olivier Jansonnie explained the decision to postpone the car's competitive bow "will afford us the time we need to achieve the necessary level of reliability" before the car is effectively frozen by the homologation through 2025. He added: "This way, our pl...

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:47 pm 

https://www.endurance-info.com/auto/article/101013-pas-de-peugeot-9x8-aux-24h-du-mans-2022

Peugeot to miss the first WEC rounds including Le Mans...

What a joke this class is turning out to be... :roll:
Page 1 of 2 [ Search found 31 matches ]