TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 4:36 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 84 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:38 pm 

Shoulda wrecked him IMO.....these truck guys should have no mercy on the cup guys

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:05 am 

Last 20 laps were Bananas!! Blaney apologizes first thing out of the car, another future champ..great race, Plus you know I love me some KRYLE whining! 11/10

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:30 pm 

This is the craziest ARCA finish, (One of the craziest in Auto racing) that I've ever seen...you guys recall this race? new one to me, musta not known about this race being aired back in the day.

Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:23 pm 

The gratification of knowing I didn't support a Kryle win is amazing. Why are you guys wasting your time with this shit? I've refused to watch any Cup ringer races since the summer and the time I've gained to myself is real nice. Try it out guys.

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:28 am 

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:57 pm 

Here's a long term thought to discuss: JAFF already with a "lifetime" contract, I can see him being the heir to Hendrick Motorsports.

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2015
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:34 pm 

Yea shit like this usually happens to the ladies who make it to Daytona.

Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:12 am 

The King says Chase can have the #9 next year if he wants it. There's no way this isn't going to happen. 2015-17 is going to be the next "1992-95" or "2000-04". A changing of the guards. Loosing JAFF like loosing Petty or Waltrip (Least he's still in top form). Kyle Larson and Ch...

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:56 pm 

That was a good race! Grant Enfinger showed why he should at least be in NASCAR. Daniel Suarez blew the race for everyone trying to let off with two to go. Grant mirror drove to perfection. Old school and y'all are crying.

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:11 pm 

Definitely a guilty until proven innocent situation going on here. Patricia has no reason to show up at the race track...no one's going to want to talk to her except the media...anyways, need to lift the mood...

I'm just gonna leave this here.

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:04 pm 

hedgey666 wrote:
Suarez is blaming everyone but himself. He's a toolshed.

Well he is driving for Gibbs...

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:25 pm 

"Mike Wallace...Image"

Hopefully he'll redeem himself tomorrow.

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:50 pm 

Can we talk about how no one was drafting enough to get pass a Logano block anyways? The finish would have been exactly the same for the win imo. Doesn't change that we need to fix the rule after the white flag.

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:24 pm 

It hasnt sunk in yet that Kryle will be spoiling ZERO Truck or Xfinity races now...I cant lie I'm not upset about this.

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:58 pm 

Tristar 7AT wrote:
Well looks like Nascar is going back to its roots where the only wife beaters at the track are worn by the fans in the seats.

Im really shocked there hasn't been any sorta ban on Travis competing since he was actually convicted of Spousal abuse. Unless NASCAR was the one that stole the trailer?

Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:58 pm 

Trying to work the draft, nobody wanted to be the one to lead and by the time somebody finally made the move to go out they had waited to long. I don't see how you can blame NASCAR for this, the teams screwed themselves. Def all on the teams there. You had 5 mins to turn a 32 second lap, if you cou...

Post subject: Re: Cup/Xfinity @ Vegas
Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:11 pm 

Cause it may be the only caution today...cant have a caution free race in the Brian France era.

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:30 pm 

2nd place in standings in ARCA, Xfinity and Cup...No bad for a rookie!

Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:29 pm 

Decent race predictable winner...guess it's better than shit race shit winner

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:52 pm 

Lets see from memory I got... #18-Kryle to Crafton to Ragan to probably Erik Jones #41- Kurt to Smith back to Kurt #55- Waltrip to Moffitt to Vickers, back to Moffit, Waltrip and soon David Ragan #34- Ragan to Nemecheck to Buescher #11- Hamlin to Jones (at Bristol) sure I'm missing something. Just r...
Page 3 of 5 [ Search found 84 matches ]