TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:02 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 84 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:51 pm 

Heyyyy perfect time for a red flag just before Jimmie blows up..how much you wanna bet this will happen, yeah just give him the trophy now.

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:09 pm 

Just stating the obvious when I saw the entry list....total shit race, good to see Ross Chastain get a top 10 and John King showed Daytona was no fluke. Congrats to Kasey Kahne next week at Rockingham. :thumbsup:

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:01 pm 

If Kahne wins this race this may be the lamest weekend in NASCAR history....

Post subject: Re: Ads/Ads/Ads @ DEGA
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:09 pm 

Brad knew the only way he wasnt going to get passed or wrecked was breaking the draft he did that but ya made for another kinda bullshit finish...2012 isnt gonna get better guys

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:28 pm 

Its almost laughable how shitty this series has become. The only positive I can see is that Moldy Bread wont be in a JGR Nationwide car next year.

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2013
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:50 am 

JWT and Milka on the front row for the ARCA race?! I dont have enough green to handle this race today.

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:24 pm 

How many wild last lap passes we're in our "golden era" of the 80's and 90'? I remember a lot of single file finishes....

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2013
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:55 pm 

In reality we would have rioted MORE if it stayed green and Kryle stole the victory. maybe we better count our blessings.

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:22 pm 

Dear NASCAR, this is what fans want to see.
Sincerely,
Everyone

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:58 am 

Patrick generated massive social media impact at Daytona: During a Speedweeks in which she twice made NASCAR history, #10-Danica Patrick's performance triggered some unprecedented reverberations in social media, too. Repucom, a global company with an office in Charlotte, found that Patrick had 971 ...

Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:06 am 

The only way I'd be cool with that is if they do it like they did in 2010. Both races on the same day!! Now that's

DEGAAA

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:49 am 

Caution had to be thrown. There were cars sliding across the track and the last thing they wanted was for those cars a couple of hundred yards back to come through at full speed in the hope of gaining a spot or two. NASCAR being consistent with the rules sucks when it costs your driver the win.. :f...

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:02 am 

No matter how it ended, anyone upset about Regan Smith winning a race at Talladega should be kicked in the shins.

Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:17 am 

Major round of applause giving the fans full races both days regardless who won, but such a bonus these races were EPIC

Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:46 pm 

Im really hoping for a good All-Star weekend, the last 2 years have been absolutley BRUTAL....Some of the most forgettable action of the year,

Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:25 am 

This race has become one of the biggest jokes/wastes of time of the NASCAR season.

Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:54 am 

Has 2013 been the worst year in recent memory? Besides the Talladega marathon weekend, everything has just been depressing to watch. Im talkin about all three series. At least the Trucks we're cool last year...I'm gonna go hang out with some girls and do something with my life.

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:07 am 

Guess that was a coincidence, (still pissed at the manufactured invisibris cautions in the NNS and CWTS) but I'm REALLY interested how they call the finish of that Cup race this week. A lot of credibility for the the sport in the future is at stake.

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:10 pm 

Someone like Humpy Wheeler (Or any other suggestions?) needs try and take over the sport..seriously.

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:55 am 

We're gonna loose Ross Chastain (whos has REALLY stepped up) cause of sponsers too. Really sad. Gonna be really short fields with even less competitive NWS and Trucks..just more wins for those fully sponsered Cup drivers. :yuk:
Page 1 of 5 [ Search found 84 matches ]