Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: Le Mans 2018
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:34 pm 

Speedworx wrote:
Any decent live timing?

https://timing.71wytham.org.uk

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:58 pm 

Hockenheim is dead to me. The races on the old fast blast through the forest may have been dull, but at least they were different and fast and beautiful and unique. Now it feels like any other generic Tilkedrome. :(

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:05 pm 

Whatever the reason I hate that they had to destroy the old track. I always loved the old layout, I loved that it offered a unique challenge & was unlike anything else on the calendar. Watching the cars blast through the forest at 200mph+ as they tried to hit the braking points into the 3 very d...

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:39 am 

Juihi wrote:
Not sure why there's so many negative comments towards a Vietnam race, this is afterall a world championship 8O and the track looks pretty cool too.

The negative comments are probably from the ones who want Imola back on the schedule. That was a terrible race pretty much every year.

Posted: Tue May 07, 2019 5:16 pm 

What eventually became the Simtek S941 has an interesting history. The original tub was designed by Nick Wirth for BMW in 1990, the plan being a works entry for 1991. Instead BMW abandoned the plans and focused on DTM. BMW then sold the chassis and designs to Andrea Moda, which after updates because...
Page 3 of 3 [ Search found 45 matches ]