TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:24 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 11 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:17 pm 

Even if it's true, there is no way they would convict a female of any wrong doing.

Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:13 pm 

Regardless of how this turns out, the sooner Toto Wolff is out of this sport the better. People like him are absolute fucking poison, and he's not the only one unfortunately.

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:25 pm 

I thought Lamborghini were entering a GTP car this year? I could have sworn they were at the test a few weeks ago?

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:04 pm 

I apologise for doing this but for my own sanity this shit has to be called out: Any 11th team should show that its participation and involvement would bring a benefit to the Championship Yeah, simply entering and turning up would do that. Our assessment process has established that the presence of ...

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:26 am 

Fuck Peter Windsor.

Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:10 pm 

I think Atlanta might be my least favourite track on the NASCAR schedule currently.

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:05 pm 

Joey Logano's No. 22 Penske team faces the prospects of a severe penalty next week as a result of a safety violation prior to Sunday's NASCAR Cup race at Atlanta Motor Speedway. During Sunday's pre-race inspection, Logano's team was discovered to have driver gloves that did not meet SFI specificati...

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:10 am 

Wait, so the fact that most fans would be kept out because of the "semi-exclusive nature of the event" was a good thing? Am I missing something here or was this event just a giant fucking troll against normal race fans? You know what, if they do this again next year, make it even more excl...

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:46 pm 

McLaren has reshuffled its Formula 1 team's technical structure as technical director David Sanchez has left the Woking squad after just three months. Sanchez joined McLaren from Ferrari in January among a series of hires to augment the team's engineering staff, but it became apparent that his duti...

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:04 pm 

Juihi wrote:
ZeroX wrote:
They like wasting money. And time, apparently.

Yep, because they predicted rain when it was scheduled

Maybe if they weren't fucking around in that shit hole in California they would have had more time to schedule in something the fans actually care about.

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:41 pm 

Long Beach fucking sucks for these cars. The best and virtually only passing opportunity is unfortunately immediately preceded by one of the worst corners on any circuit. Not a good combination.
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 11 matches ]