TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:20 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 44 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:36 pm 

The Westboro Baptist Church will be protesting the race, apparently. http://www.austinchronicle.com/blogs/sports/2012-11-13/westboro-baptists-hate-formula-one/ WBC will picket Formula 1 racing at The Circuit of The Americas in Austin, TX to remind this nation that God hates the vwicked people of thi...

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:32 pm 

Horseface in it, 11/10.

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:50 pm 

And now, for something I think we all can like.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nascar--na ... 17237.html

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:57 pm 

Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:49 pm 

And Saavedra has the prettiest car at the track.

Check out the American Openwheel Racing 1911-Present Facebook page for more pics.

Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:46 pm 

Well, the time has come. Chin's heading up to Indy with my family, and he got to NOLA this morning. It's been a fun time so far.

Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:16 pm 

Well, Indy 2k13 is about to get underway at my place, we're leaving for Indy in around an hour. This is shaping up to be a hell of a trip, will keep y'all posted on various goings-on related to the trip. See y'all at the track.

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:35 am 

So we're back at the room, and wow. I won $10 in the pool our group had with Kanaan winning, so that was good. Chin and I sat upstairs in turn 1, same seats I had last year with my dad. The crowd went bonkers when TK was going into the lead during the last 20 laps, and after the yellow came out with...

Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:08 am 

kimi pits

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:21 pm 

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:17 am 

AND THERE'S A FIGHT BETWEEN BRAD KESELOWSKI AND JEFF GORDON. THE TEMPERS FLARING, THEY'RE ANGRY, THEY KNOW THEY HAVE LOST!

Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:13 pm 

How many years has it been since F1 switched to the doofy looking narrow rear wing and gigantic front wing? In all that time I still haven't been able to get used to it. These cars just look wrong because the proportions just don't feel balanced to me compared to every other open wheel race car wit...

Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:12 pm 

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:22 am 

Dan Belcher wrote:
The left hander leading onto the uphill run to the Corkscrew is a pretty sweet corner.

Getting that corner right in iRacing is so damn rewarding.

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 2:00 pm 

This was as I got to the track this morning.

Posted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:41 am 

I'm not quite home yet, but I tell you what, that was a hell of a 20th running of the Indy 500 for me in person. I can't wait until next year.

Post subject: Re: Cup/Xfinity/ARCA @ DEGA
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:32 am 

Goddamn, remember when we had DEGA threads that were like 80+ pages and like 15 of them were before the first car on track?

Posted: Wed May 04, 2016 4:37 am 

I got my email today from IMS. I officially have media credentials for the whole month.

Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 3:13 am 

I was at the track this morning at 2:15. I went into the media center just after 6:00 and left around 7:30 at night. Holy hell what a day. Holy hell what a week. Went to four different race tracks and saw seven races run between Thursday and Sunday.

Wouldn't have changed anything.

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:10 pm 

I was prepared for this race.
Page 2 of 3 [ Search found 44 matches ]