TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:09 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 65 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:10 am 

I believe it's going to be formally announced this weekend, as it was only tentatively agreed to previously - Australia will host the first F1 race in 2025 on March 9. The day after is a public holiday in Victoria so that's pretty awesome.

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:54 am 

Alex really doesn't like that corner

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:14 pm 

The crux of the issue in the Russell vs Alonso incident, is had Alonso not done what he did, Russell wouldn't have crashed. Full stop. And if you do something to end someone's race, you should be punished. Whether it be run them wide, weave, brake check, not give them racing room, it caused someone ...

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:21 am 

I don't get to watch too many races these days in full, live, due to my time zone and work commitments. But if the general consensus is, that yesterday was a bad race, F1 is doing alright if that's as bad as it gets. There was good battles throughout the midfield and towards the front with different...

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:27 pm 

But if you want to know the real secret to having money, being single with no kids helps :lol: This. I'm off to the Maldives next week, despite being in a cost of living crisis and having a mortgage. I'm by no means rich either. I've made plenty of mistakes in my life but none call me Dad :lol: As ...
Page 4 of 4 [ Search found 65 matches ]