TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:10 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 63 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:38 pm 

I guess I’m out of touch, then. Still, to me, celebrities should transcend genre or type of art or whatever. Being household names. I mean…I don’t know any song by Justin Timberlake, I haven’t watch any of his movies, but I know very well who he is. He’s a celebrity. Fuck it, I still listen to Deep...

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:40 am 

Couple of lads wandered around the abandoned Caterham (ex Super Aguri / Arrows) factory.

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:25 pm 

I feel like Gio was beginning to show some flashes of pace in the latter part of this season. Maybe too little, too late. However, I can't see Zhou being an improvement. His racing record is reasonable, but I don't remember him doing anything outstanding. Drivers who take 3 years to have reasonable...

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:30 am 

Spa was not a race, that's my point ;) Theres 20+ races on the calendar the affect the outcome of the season, that's my point ;) Also half points were awarded, so technically speaking it was a race. And so what if it was a race? A million things could have happened that could have during that race ...

Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:37 pm 

EAS wrote:
Just wondering how chaotic would be a sudden retirement from Lewis at this point

Oscar Piastri to Mercedes

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:10 am 

Pretty sure Masi has a job for this year, it was announced a few weeks ago his job was confirmed for 2022.

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:01 am 

I wish the sport could have the cigarette money without the cigarettes.

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:32 pm 

Ian-S wrote:
Does that mean he relinquishes his 50% race card now that he’s using his 50% white privileged one?

What's a name got to do with the colour of his skin?

Fuck he can't even do something incredibly kind, acknowledging his mother, without hearing comments like this. My fucking god. :slaphead:

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:57 am 

Ian-S wrote:
Oh boy do you guys love a good joke until it’s one that makes you feel uncomfortable.

Where in your post did you post a joke?

All I saw was an unnecessary, mean spirited jibe at someone paying tribute to someone he loves.

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:09 am 

I jogged a lap of the Albert Park grand prix circuit and the new turn 9 section looks incredible. No run off just slight bends with concrete walls both sides. Although it means the massive viewing area is now redundant. Oh and the weather forecast looks fantastic. Mid-high 20's the whole weekend an...

Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:37 am 

I’m at turn 2 and there’s some very very small drizzles of rain falling. Barely anything, but something.

Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:02 am 

Another question that I asked in the race thread that really should have been asked here, anybody know how much weight all this paint stripping is realistically saving, and how much time a lap this is gaining? Well a typical paint job on a car weighs 4-7kg, but there's a lot less surface area on a ...

Posted: Wed May 11, 2022 11:31 pm 

There's a Netflix doco which the late Max Mosely appears, and he had a fascinating thing to say about the $100m fine given to McLaren for spygate.

Spoiler:
Max Mosely wrote:
"That was $5m for the offence, and $95m cos Ron was a c**t

Posted: Thu May 12, 2022 11:35 pm 

Only Hamilton has proven he´s a dick outside the car too. Can you elaborate on this? Mayeb im out of the loop, but as much as i like to see Hamilton lose and am sick of his domination, I always liked him as a person. He didn't hesitate to talk shit about being in Saudi Arabia and even wore his LGBT...

Posted: Thu May 26, 2022 1:45 am 

Critiquing his disingenuousness doesn't quite equate to "living in my head rent free". Not my fault he constantly spouts conflicting statements. :lol: Umm yeah it does. It's a 5 bedroom loft he's living in right now, you have to jump on everything he says and critique it. Not only that, h...

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:30 am 

I was expecting some full on rant and melt down, not that. But I know I know, racism is racism and it is unacceptable.....So now any time a black person says whitey or cracker are they going to be cancelled as well? Can't have double standards, can we......can we? The connotations between the examp...

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:46 pm 

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:44 am 

Chris A wrote:
Why does this track exist?

English weather

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:29 am 

LucasWheldon wrote:
Spain is so cursed for good racing that they should be alternating with one of those countries that pay big to host races

Lenovo Presents the Spanish Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:52 am 

I'm about ready to go full Alonso and start a weekly rant pointing to the race direction fuck-up of the week and asking exactly what throwing Masi under the bus accomplished. Masi made too many mistakes. But I in all honesty didn't think they would troll everybody and get the two absolute worst peo...
Page 1 of 4 [ Search found 63 matches ]