Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:00 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 6 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:22 am 

Chris A wrote:
I’m so tired of Hamilton’s luck, lol.

In fact, mathematics points out that the lucky one was Max. Mathematics neither lies nor has an opinion. But Hamilton is usually lucky, all champions are.

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:34 pm 

I think this entire forum needs to take a step back, deep breath and realise how toxic it is becoming It seems in the desperation to see the domination ended, Max is allowed to do whatever he wants, but every single thing Mercedes and Lewis do is criticised to the highest order. Insults, swearing, ...

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:57 am 

what a disgrace, Perez had only one job, if you're conking out be sure to take a Mercedes out with you now the silver rats got precious points with that dog of a car. Thank you for nothing And we have here a kind of medieval thinking that no longer fits in civilization, in 2022... How is it possibl...

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:35 pm 

Thanks, but it was not necessary to prove my point. Ironies are unnecessary here. It's not a case of "two sides" and fanboys. Nothing happened on the track between the two drivers, nothing they did was evaluated or judged. Masi reached into a pot and pulled out a paper with the champion's...

Post subject: Europe Moto2 Championship
Posted: Sun May 08, 2022 3:47 pm 

Serious accident just now with Sam Wilford in Estoril, Portugal, "Europe Moto2 Championship".

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:06 pm 

Race over. Horrible race direction. Absolutely horrible. LMFAO It was the correct decision, unlike Abu Dhabi 2021. This race ending demonstrated how strange and convenient the race director's decisions were at the time. This ended up deciding the championship in favor of a driver chosen by Michael ...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 6 matches ]