Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:59 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 408 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:31 am 

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:01 pm 

Napa valley is a great tourist destination, you get the Andretti winery that looks like the old family farm in Italy (that is Croatia nowadays haha)

and yet you get to know tracks like Sonoma and Laguna Seca

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:19 pm 

LOL there are no guards, will be interesting how well the drivers adjust after 5 years of being able to use them as bumpers.

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:32 pm 

I'm excited, can't wait to start bitching about everything that's wrong about F1 car design.

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:46 pm 

And then put a lot of new openings on the car to properly refrigerate their components. Which were shown and studied at Motorport.com at the occasion.

Post subject: 102nd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:31 pm 

The majestetic, the magical, the phenomenal race is here once again! It's the month of May, the month of Indianapolis 500! https://www.indianapolismotorspeedway.com/-/media/IMS/article-images/2017/05/26/08/38/2017_I500_18Logo_1600x800.jpg?mw=1200 Please treat yourself by listening the famous Delta F...

Post subject: Re: 102nd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Fri May 25, 2018 5:54 pm 

Wasn't being entirely serious. But if Sato and Daly can handle semi-skimmed, I don't know what their excuse is. :p Milk production in USA is very different to UK so you shouldn't look at it the way you are (I realise you're not being entirely serious). 2% is not an equivalent to skimmed or semi-ski...

Post subject: Re: 102nd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:50 pm 

If you watch the full version, which I uploaded here, you'll hear it's not just Will appearing to be a dick, I think they were just so overwhelmed they're mouths were just running away without thoughts, even Roger himself gets a bit excited and Will can't believe it....

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:26 pm 

I got the inside scoop while at work. So are you going to leave us hanging or share more than you telling us that you know? The team made James promises when he signed. They failed to meet those promises. Testing time was one of them. He has has ZERO testing. Just the time at race meetings. Yes he ...

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:35 pm 

It has nothing to do with political correct people who are offended in others people place. Her skin condition is well known. Sadly only oblivious people feel the need to make what they call jokes of it with some strange excuse. I do Not think you are racist or something, however you sound unknown o...

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:32 pm 

If FI is being used to launder money, then the team isn't seeing any of it, that's not how money laundering works lol

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:21 am 

Damn TBK back at it again with the constant bitching. Now you're calling for penalties when... (iii) At no time was there any danger to any other competitor and the change in direction was executed in a safe way He gained no advantage and put no-one in danger. Bitch about consistency all you want, ...

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:59 pm 

kals wrote:
codename_47 wrote:
people bitch *shrug*

Corrected :thumbsup:

Bitch, plz. :whistling:

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:28 pm 

the ost wrote:
I don't think they need to do anything, unless they invent a safer kind of fence.

The guy made a mistake and paid for it dearly.

If that guy was Hunter Reay, yeah

"Still there...STILL THERE..WHOAH"

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:04 pm 

suggesting he is on the brink of losing the F3 title because his "last name is not Schumacher". Typically misleading writing from Autosport... Ticktum's last quote could just as easily imply he's fighting a losing battle against the social media backlash, not for the F3 title. But hey, go...

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:05 pm 

Well, it's easy engagement, isn't it? Controversy gets the discussion going in the studio and on social media. That's just how sports coverage works these days. There's no room for a Murray Walker type any more - a media pundit who's nice to everyone. Just look at the treatment David Croft gets for ...

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:17 am 

kals wrote:
amq55 wrote:
If Alonso wins, he still has a shot at 6th place.

I'm not sure how that works as Alonso is 96 points behind 6th placed Ricciardo.

You're right. 7th is what I meant.

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:30 pm 

Saying this as a HALO detractor, but if it weren't for the HALO, the car would've easily been on its left side with the cockpit pinned against the barrier, with even less space to escape. There's no need for the FIA to deform anything here to defend the HALO, it stood for itself. This happened to an...

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:13 am 

To be fair, the Halo is not designed to stop a car, its primary purpose is to stop wheels and other medium to large objects from striking the driver, something that some would say is fixing a problem that doesn't exist because of wheel and bodywork tethers that are mandatory in Indycar, whereas only...

Post subject: Re: Clio cup to end 2019
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:56 pm 

Also, don't think the BTCC is untouchable from criticism. For instance, I hate the fact that aero plays such a key role in the many series including the BTCC. I wish they would go back to a time when there was no aero. I also wish they would move back to saloon cars but I also realise that manufactu...
Page 20 of 21 [ Search found 408 matches ]