It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:18 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 408 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:20 pm 

I didn't know they were a couple.

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:00 pm 

IMHO this would be a dream rule change: - reintroduce pre-qualifying. (survival of the fittest). agreed, but having drivers like Alonso not qualified because of a technical glitch is unacceptable. Not only to the fans who drive hundreds of miles to see him race, but also to the spectators in genera...

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:33 pm 

hoping for a dry race tomorrow. I don't want a safety car start, nor do I want cars trailing the safety cars on extreme wets while it's nearly slick conditions.

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:38 pm 

McNish saying the Maldonado/Perez incident was a 50/50 racing incident. I agree with McNish here but remember Schumacher was fully blamed for a similar accident there last year with Kobayashi: Kamui went around the outside while Schumacher lost a bit of grip and basically slid into the Sauber. The ...

Post subject: Re: 2012 Honda Indy Toronto
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:40 pm 

That race was some proper real racing, and ended with some real clusterfucking. The exact reasons why we love Indy Car racing. :)

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:04 pm 

good news from the Motherland: Russia's GP circuit construction is on schedule, according to organisers By Pablo Elizalde Wednesday, July 18th 2012, 08:12 GMT The construction of the circuit that is set to host the inaugural Russian Grand Prix is on schedule, according to organisers, who have reveal...

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:44 pm 

No need to project the DRS-Rage onto others. Fact is, DRS seems out of place once again, but we can only judge that during the race.

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:16 pm 

Oh look, people complaining about DRS again. Now there's something original. shut up kals, they have put it on the only place on the circuit where it was not needed, after the race this topic will be one big complain about DRS making it too easy. And everyone will be right. and when it doesn't deli...

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:04 pm 

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:10 pm 

"If he had stayed on the circuit then he wouldn't have gotten the position because there was no room left for him" - interesting and potentially stupid comment from McLaren there. Please tell me they sent Sam Michael up to argue the case. That would guarantee that Vettel stays second. EDI...

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:41 pm 

I've seen a lot of those overtakes in the past here, so it's strange Vettel now got penalised. I've seen a lot of drivers today who gain advantage by driving outside the road who aren't penalised.

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:56 pm 

:lol:

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:25 am 

In my opinion, giving this race a zero is just as much trolling as giving this race a 10, so why not single out everyone who have rated it zero without giving a reason?

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:17 pm 

Tobias wrote:
at 2.24, the far right trophy, quite big in size, which Grand Prix was that again ? Seems familiar. I like it.

1987 San Marino GP

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:14 pm 

But I feel that it does cover more racing series but it gets less mentions. Motoring News (now Motorsport News) is a weekly edition and it covered main motorracing series in full detail, now there are reporting more motorsport but in less detail as there is no room. Meanwhile, anyone remember this: ...

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:50 pm 

I find it a pity not more laps are covered. But of course I don't hate my home track. Rules are rules, and they stipulate 300 km + 1 lap (except Monaco).

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:51 pm 

What the hell is going on in here? I've been waiting for Belgian Grand Prix for over three weeks and people are suddenly longing after Magny Cours now? Maybe three weekends without F1 races is way too long time to stand for the most of us? Seriously, this is one of the most exciting F1 seasons I've ...

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:59 am 

Lewis Hamilton re-passed Fernando Alonso at Silverstone on old tyres when Alonso had the benefit of DRS....that's really all i have to say on the matter. I think a lot of the passes people think are "too easy" are either cars that are a lot faster but behind slower cars due to bad qualy or...

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:46 pm 

Gaara wrote:
Bourdais has an issue.

Several, actually.

He's French, he moans a lot, he can't drive a car on cold tyres...

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:29 pm 

Fuck you Charlie.

Page 5 of 21 [ Search found 408 matches ]