TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:48 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 408 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:26 pm 

Just read some of the last pages with everyone discussing todays incidents, but what I asked myself: Why is the attacking driver always being penalised? Monaco is a place where you almost can't overtake and if someone tries to, it always brings some risks with it. So when an overtaking manouvre @ Lo...

Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:08 pm 

Atlas forum is funny. 'BAN LEWIS' lmao Not for racing. The most of all incidents with Hamilton were racing incidents , but with his interview and saying he is black why he got so much penalties, he deserves a ban for damaging the sport. Jesus christ stop being such a pussy. It's because of people l...

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:55 pm 

What the hell was the point of getting rid of customer cars again?

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:30 am 

Given they have no other resources I can't see that being positive. they could opt for Lola. Then again, no-one thought HRT had the resources and right now their car seems to have more potential than the Virgin. Well, HRT have the advantage of having a premade car from a proven manufacturer. They m...

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:54 pm 

(...) Brundle didn't "mock" Michael. He simply asked if it's really right for Michael to be in F1, in the position he is in, at this point in his life. At which point Coulthard and him had a discussion about it. That's what good commentators do, discuss things. Problem is that especially ...

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:58 pm 

They also discuss it every time Lewis is in a crash, and they discuss it a LOT more than Michael. So they are discussing about Lewis Hamilton being too old for the sport and that he should retire!? Interesting. Yeah, Lewis who has been in F1 for 2 decades and already retired, had a neck injury, and...

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:13 pm 

Robin Miller again. He's on it, spot on. Adrian Fernandez, who quit open wheel racing in 2004 when the Indy Racing League was all ovals because he felt it was "too dangerous" on the 1.5-mile tracks, was sitting on the pit wall Sunday afternoon while we waited on the inevitable news about D...

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:17 pm 

You're welcome. (sorry, bad mood day). Hey no worries, it doesn't matter. My comment wasn't supposed to create an arguement or come across as trolling but clearly that failed. To be clear - I know there's a difference between the scenarios and longevity of the issues both Power and Busch have been ...

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:13 pm 

And that's what gets me in regards to this Kurt Busch thing. He might be a prick, and yes, he has his share of the blame, but this situation has been completely blown out of proportions, and it all seems to be that it was more sponsor involved rather than the team itself, and to be honest, I find t...

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:58 pm 

2nd seat at Williams?

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:26 pm 

I'm one of those people that likes all interesting design styles. Even if they are hard to like aesthetically, I am glad we get the uglies and the beauties. It provides a nice contrast.

Personally I get tired of boring aero-designs. I enjoy seeing things that are strikingly different.

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:36 pm 

cool. Now make it standard for all drivers.

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:09 am 

Cartman wrote:
Congratulations Juan Montoya, your stupidity has just ruined the Daytona 500.

You're right. He should have predicted the future and made his car break somewhere else.

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to find the stupidity to blame JPM for it, but I wasn't disappointed again.

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:13 am 

Hilarious to see retards trying to actually blame Montoya for this. Get a fucking clue.

Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:28 pm 

All of this "he was going too fast through the safety zone" and "this race sucked" blah blah blah is complete nonsense. Half of this thread is populated with posts from people who either don't remember or have never seen a plate race from 15 years ago. Through much of NASCAR's ow...

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:48 am 

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:51 am 

Fuck me everyone. There's almost bugger all going on at the moment. Quit the fucking whinging. We're less than 20 minutes into the season and no-one seems to be happy. I'd rather there be VT when there's little on track now compared to later in the session. Give it a rest. I'm happy, Ben Edwards re...

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:08 am 

I hadn't noticed Hazell in the Clios because it is not something I've followed. I saw him as a name from the past because of this: 1999 - MGF Cup finishing 6th overall 1997 - Vectra Sri V6 Challenge in support of BTCC I'm sure he did some Rover GTi racing as well. He raced in FF1600 in 1986 and dro...

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:08 pm 

I think Lotus would be more likely to be part of those 3 teams than Mercedes.

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:50 pm 

Fellow TBK members, I present to you the 2012 FORMULA FUN COMPETITION *Terms of acces* F1 2012 is go in a bit more than a week from now, and together with that, I organise a competition. The concept is easy and is open to all members from the Fastlane and TBK-light at any stage in the season. *Gener...
Page 1 of 21 [ Search found 408 matches ]