TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:53 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 408 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: GP3 series
Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm 

That's utterly laughable Phil. Take a step back, get off your soapbox and stop being so alarmist. Fine. But one day the likes of F1, GP2 and GP3 won't be so fortunate. Drivers survive huge accidents because of safety improvements, but there's a lot of luck involved too. Think of Marco Campos's fata...

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:07 pm 

kals wrote:
MaTT wrote:
Kanaan would be one of the greatest winners ever. Please make it so.

Fairytale, that's what it would be.

He would approve.

Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:59 pm 

Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:31 am 

COTA update http://c279842.r42.cf1.rackcdn.com/1000_4fc66b490cf14DSC_0256.jpg that's a pretty steep hill :8: http://c279842.r42.cf1.rackcdn.com/1000_4fc66ce680b16DSC_0318.jpg http://c279842.r42.cf1.rackcdn.com/750_4fc66a5c91576DSC_0313.jpg http://c279842.r42.cf1.rackcdn.com/1000_4fc66c28cbc7cDSC_030...

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:08 pm 

You're absolutely spot on, kals. Also, the organizers didn't really think that Vegas would be so much different compared to Texas, both being 1.5 mile high-banked ovals. The racing at Texas last year wasn't that much pack racing, it was quite dull event. They didn't think that cars could be flat in ...

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:00 pm 

kals wrote:
Maybe this has been said already, but I have to say that both Dovi and Crutchlow have easily been the riders of the year so far in MotoGP.

True, the whole Tech 3 team stepped up their game. Really hope to see Crutchlow getting on the podium soon.

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:47 am 

I'm a really big fan of the Delta Wing. It's radical and the times have been encouraging so far. At first everyone was laughing with it, but now it might be something to look out for in the future. Best of luck to them :)

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:15 am 

Can we let the cars hit the track before panic mode kicks in maybe..?

Post subject: Re: BTCC- HONDA Racing Q&A
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:30 pm 

bigears wrote:
Does the BTCC needs a street race like the Birmingham Superprix to provide a good variety of racing circuits for the series?

Yes, this!

Could tie in with my "Blue Riband event" type question, a feature race on the streets of Birmingham, no-one could be against that! :thumbsup:

Post subject: Re: BTCC Nostalgia Thread
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:56 pm 

regarding this topic, 8380 currently has this shirt up for pre-order. they make GREAT shirts.
http://www.8380labs.com/products/btcc-92-unbesiegt

Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:26 am 

Beyond tired of all the bitching about the DRS though If you think those passes on the back straight were solely down to DRS, you'd be wrong. Due to the difference in grip Hamilton, for example, was pretty much alongside Alonso before they reached the DRS zone, and even without it he would've sailed...

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:03 am 

Regiotap, what do you call a "real battle"? If it is between two drivers of equal speed, sorry but without DRS they wouldn't even get a chance to make an attempt. For an example of this, watch every fucking F1 dry race between 1995 and 2008. Even drivers one second faster wouldn't even get...

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:17 pm 

the results of Canada are here :thumbsup:

Lucasjeha copied my predictions :x :p

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:16 pm 

what was dull about Canada? It was a proper race without the safety car having to take care of the artificial spectacle we have come used to.

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:25 pm 

please only include drivers in the next farce poll.

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:08 am 

Seem to recall everyone saying Kimi/Lewis did the right thing at Spa in 2008.

Why is it different this time?

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:40 am 

I like the new look cars a lot and appreciate something different from the typical dull open-wheel design, but to each their own etc. Always gotta have something to bitch about I guess.

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

schumi63 wrote:
Sunoco wrote:
I just knew people would bitch about the lack of tandeming. Bitch about it when it's there, bitch about it now that it's (sort of) gone.

It reminds me of how people bitched and moaned in 2001 about the package, and now people really want it back.

+1

+2

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:13 pm 

"lucky" is an extremely ambiguous word. She was unlucky she hit the ramp, that's a no brainer. But she was extremely lucky it was at the height it was, if you don't understand why I'm saying this then I'm not going to explain it to you in detail, use your imagination. Never having the ramp...

Post subject: Maria de Villota injured
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:53 am 

It's too raw atm to go mining through the data of what happened so can't we just wish her all the best without descending to a "one side vs the other" argument like so many threads are descending into these days? :? This! And I am now watching closely .. We keep away from the blame game u...
Page 4 of 21 [ Search found 408 matches ]