TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:59 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 408 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: Grand Prix winner #108
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:51 am 

I agree with kals. Stroll was a wrecking ball when he started in F3 but he cleaned up his act and hasn't done anything much worse than anyone else that I've seen in F1. I know that people (myself included) aren't really fans of rich daddy drivers but there are far worse and more dislikeable people o...

Post subject: Re: Grand Prix winner #108
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:30 pm 

kals wrote:
Yes you are absolutely right. TBK wouldn’t be TBK without people with opposing opinions coming together to create a melting pot of discussion, even if it means we never agree.

I completely disagree with what you just said.

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:03 pm 

Ferrari fastest in practice: Mercedes sandbagging, qualifying is the true test

Mercedes fastest in practice: OMG season over, stop watching.

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:02 am 

Meanwhile, in the rest of the world where adults are treated as such, nobody gives a shit.

Congrats to Colton. He drove very well today.

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:45 pm 

But you can't compare three hits to one hit 16 years ago under different contact rules. Oh I know, you're absolutely right. The example is to point out Neal's liberal use of the rules around contact which he's massively benefited from over many years. It's ironic that it is Dynamics and Neal that p...

Post subject: Re: 103rd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sat May 18, 2019 8:57 pm 

I wouldn't mind seeing Alonso DNQ, it would certainly stop everyone making a massive fuss over him.

Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:19 pm 

None of this is new. Look back at F1 history and you'll see big performance gaps between teams and teammates. Small(er) performance gaps is something that really only emerged from the early 2000s. Yes. It was not uncommon to Senna beating Prost in quali by 1 or 2 seconds. And it is unlikely we'll s...

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:09 pm 

Think this us well-argued: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/49629863. Jolyon's a much better columnist than driver I think this is poorly-argued frankly. Quite cherry-picked also. Leclerc moved to the right while he was braking and forced Hamilton off the road. Hamilton couldn't do anything abou...
Page 21 of 21 [ Search found 408 matches ]