It is currently Sun Jun 02, 2024 7:58 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1117 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:56 pm 

gkmotorsport wrote:
NVirkkula wrote:
AAAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!! MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!! IT'S HIDEOUS!!! JUST HIDEOUS!!! :8:

You're just going to copy and paste this on every launch thread, aren't you? :lol:

To be fair, that should be the thread title for each car launch

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:57 pm 

That's not a new problem though, back in the 80's and 90's there was as many as 10 "premier" single seater series all competing for the same market and back then it wasn't unusual to get seven cars each round for each series. They hey days of having enough formula fords to run two nationa...

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:55 pm 

Fabs wrote:
Can't wait to read the complaints about:

-Halo
-no overtaking
-Graphics
-no rain
-DRS
-Charlie

I see a game of TBK-Whinger Bingo in our future!

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:20 pm 

Ayrton S. wrote:
Dat haircut, Seb!

It clearly gave Seb a hairodynamic advantage

:tumble:

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:54 pm 

I don't see how losing places due to a VSC is really any different to drivers losing spots due to a normal SC or Red Flag. It's also not as if Lewis is the 1st driver to have lost places due to a VSC, He may be the 1st to have lost the lead but pretty sure others have lost places under a VSC since ...

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:01 pm 

Despite the ban on Grid Girls, The Monaco GP organizers have apparently hired & plan to use Grid Girls. Love it. Hope Bratches has an apoplexy. EDIT: Even better, the Rooskies want them back as well. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/43661258 F1 holding an event that exists to fellate Preside...

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:24 pm 

The problem with the rules isn't just the FIA but the fact that the team are part of the governance and approvals process. F1 isn't and shouldn't be a democracy.

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:38 pm 

Penalty was for riding in the opposite direction, not retaking the grid spot. He rode in the opposite direction and disrupted the starting procedure (he should have raised his hand to stop the procedure, instead). My point is that the penalty was for one indiscretion yet the other (start disruption...

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:18 pm 

Yes to 1997 cars. The A19 is hugely overrated. It’s merely a narrow version A18 in black livery. I was never a fan. People love it only because of the dull and lazy paint job.

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:53 pm 

VirtuaIceMan wrote:
VirtuaIceMan wrote:
I wonder if that's where the debris came from that punctured Bottas' tyre?

Sounds like it could have been: s-hit--fia

Love how the board has auto-shortened the URL in your post

How very apt

Posted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:49 pm 

Gaara wrote:

I agree with Steiner. Of course Grosjean is an easy target (when he spins his car directly into path of the following pack. It’s hard to miss him).

Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:09 pm 

(one of which after 1 and bit seasons hasn't worked out how to restart after a VSC period causing people to run into him...) The VSC period hadn't actually ended when Max ran into Stroll so that collision was purely down to Max jumping the gun before the Green had come out. If you can see the LED f...

Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:44 pm 

they should display a blue flag in the steering display for some drivers to make them allow an easy pass for faster vehicles otherwise they will be dsq No way. Lapping slower cars always used to be an art. Nowadays faster drivers are given easy passages with the blue flags rule. If anything, curren...

Post subject: Re: 102nd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Fri May 25, 2018 3:18 pm 

Milk preferences have been released. The drivers who need a slap for choosing the water with food colouring are Howard and Leist. Yeah, dairy allergies deserve a slap.... :whistling: Would you have Slapped emerson too? :? Until recently I had no idea about the controversy that Emerson caused for dr...

Posted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:19 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
That's Monaco, it's all about Saturday

Exactly...

...just like in 2017 when Kimi lead from pole and won...

...and just like in 2016 when Ricciardo converted his first pole into a win...

...and not forgetting 2015 when Lewis dominated from pole to take the top step of the podium...

:p

Posted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:33 pm 

Yeah it's gonna be a classic, "Throw it on to get pole, then pit after 6 laps if no SC" early pitstop tyre it seems Red Bull have about 2 thousand sets of it though, so they'll prob be on pole but have to stop more That's Monaco, it's all about Saturday Are you nuts? :p Early stop at Mona...

Post subject: Re: 102nd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:28 pm 

Fox wrote:
What a shitty finish

What a shitty winner

MEH

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:57 am 

These are just ideas at the end of the day. And there's no guarantee they'll be put into practice.

The GP weekend format does need an update. It's massively outdated. I can't agree however that there should be change to the race distance.

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:13 pm 

Gaara wrote:
Ferrari V12, Renault V10, Ford V8...

And even then you could tell the difference between the Lamborghini and Ferrari V12s, the Judd and Ford V8s, and later in the 90s the Ferrari, Renault and Mercedes V10s.

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:07 pm 

StefMeister wrote:
Whatever it was, It seems like it was Grosjean that hit it.

https://twitter.com/HaasF1Team/status/1005168830908379144

Groundhogs are well known to wander around the area.

- Grosjean
- Damaged car
- Groundhog

Pretty sure there’s a joke in this somewhere.
Page 52 of 56 [ Search found more than 1117 matches ]