TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:34 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1117 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:27 pm 

Chris A wrote:
I envy Wheldon. He doesn't have to see this nonsense.

That's a pretty disgusting comment given Dan was a great friend of Dario's.

Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:42 pm 

Highlight of the first TTA race

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aSmpACBPG0[/youtubeidiot]

Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:51 pm 

The moronic thing is that Jenson was probably asked a question by the media, which he then answered and people use that as justification to complain about something irrelevant.

Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:41 pm 

Nice one LER team mate, holding up the fort while I have my third no score in a row. Proud of you buddy!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:33 pm 

It is crazy for anyone to compare the Las Vegas situation with any other. What happened before, during and after Las Vegas was totally unique. And the call to halt / cancel the race was the right one. Let's remember that the Las Vegas race had been heavily promoted for countless months on the run up...

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:22 pm 

So, no passing at all then? Strange.... I think we saw a lot of passes in the past in Canada. Last year was a Farce. We could have seen a great battle between Schumacher, Webber and Button, but now Webber and Button could easily pass each other with DRS. That has nothing to do with racing and fight...

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:37 pm 

Maybe this has been said already, but I have to say that both Dovi and Crutchlow have easily been the riders of the year so far in MotoGP.

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:23 am 

And what you seem to be totally ignoring is that Webber was stuck behind Schumi for lap after lap and despite the DRS advantage found it difficult to get around him. What you're also totally ignoring is how Jenson got around Webber, which was thanks to a mistake Mark made when attempting to get arou...

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:53 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
Plz Pray no pack racing :oops:

You know, I hate seeing stuff like this. Just because Vegas happened the way it did, doesn't mean it is going to happen over and over again.

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:11 am 

The facts are that Lewis has driven very well so far this season and been sensible, his poorest race being Monaco where he let Alonso and Vettel jump him due to using his tyres up too quickly. The facts are also that McLaren have hampered Jenson and Lewis on a continuous basis this season, with Lewi...

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:47 pm 

Robert Kubica continues to move closer to a racing comeback, but he faces a battle to make sure that he can return to the cockpit of a Formula 1 car. The 2008 Canadian Grand Prix winner, who suffered serious injuries to the right-hand side of his body in a rally crash in early 2011, has made enough...

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:11 pm 

Someone from Indycar has been reading Codename's posts then.

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:35 pm 

An hour earlier and it could have been fun Come on now Phil, you know better than that. This isn't 1991... http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3283/3103714391_9543bf6f20.jpg It is 2012... http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq253/kirsten-rose/2012malaysiangp03.jpg :p

Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:20 pm 

I don't see the problem with DRS at Canada. It was clear yesterday that drivers held back from trying risky overtakes and then used the DRS zone to make a safe overtake. Why is that a problem for people to accept? An overtake is an overtake.

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:32 pm 

What has the end of the race to do with the reason about DRS? It has everything to do with it, as my final sentence says. When DRS was enabled 2 laps after the SC, Webber and Button could easily pass Schumacher. No they couldn't easily pass Schumi and didn't. I think we would have seen an epic batt...

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:17 pm 

Oh dear. Time to step up my game. Sorry team-mate.

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:11 pm 

After the way Nico behaved in Bahrain, he should really think twice before complaining about other drivers on track etiquette.

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:53 pm 

Vettel, totally unstoppable until something outside of his control denied him.

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:02 am 

Yeah, I mean to be honest he pushed me wide. I was a little bit ahead and I was on the outside of turn one. He could have been fair as I had no room. He pushed me to the point where I would either have been on the kerb and crashed into him or have to go on the escape route, so I went on the escape ...

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:38 pm 

Yay, well done McLaren. You go and celebrate that ONE quick pit stop and try to sweep the rest of the horrendous stops that have cost your drivers dear under the carpet...
Page 5 of 56 [ Search found more than 1117 matches ]