Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:34 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1117 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:30 am 

Gaara wrote:
It is really damaging their image.

Hardly. Have you seen who drives for them?

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:57 pm 

Lorenzo went full Iannone. You don’t go full Iannone.

Post subject: Re: rate f1
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:49 pm 

I've only watched Bahrain and Montreal this year (both live iirc). All the Euro races are on too early in the morning so that's a no go. I'll probably watch Japan and Brazil, and maaaybe Mexico but that's it for this year...live or not. I really miss Sepang. :cry: I don’t agree with the logic you’r...

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:13 pm 

Ian-S wrote:
I wonder what the penalty would have been had the roles been reversed eh @
kals
?

What penalty? :whistling: Dynamics and Neal would be claiming ‘that’s BTCC style racing’ ;)

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:46 am 

Hill was mediocre at best. The fact he was dropped by Williams despite winning a championship his a clear indictment on his capabilities. Except that's far from what happened. Hill was never part of Williams long term plans, always considered a second driver and a stop-gap at that. When Senna died ...

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:05 pm 

Of course if Formula One wishes to abandon its bullshit stance and return to V8, V10 & V12, then they might as well bring back refurbing too. You want these in F1? https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/70/Furby_picture.jpg I know what you meant but the typo brings a whole new meaning lol

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:51 am 

The track isn’t the issue, the walls and fencing aren’t the issue, the way the car races is the issue. Each year at Pocono its the same. The first laps... either at the race start, a restart or after a pitstop are integral to getting a good track position. Otherwise you get mired in the pack and can...

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:57 pm 

Something I've been thinking. It's crazy that Leclerc is quite a melancholic guy (at least this is the impression that strikes me about him) whose trajectory is marked by dear people dying, and his maiden victory comes exactly in a race with grievance all around. Yes, like Bakou 2017, when he won t...

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:51 am 

Personally I think we're way closer to losing a team or two than gaining one But who knows, someone else might go bankrupt before 2021 allowing Campos to come in dirt cheap. Still waiting on that Arab Mclaren B-team based in Abu Dhabi though :whistling: I'm still waiting on that McLaren B team owne...

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:21 pm 

why Bernie didn't allowed Prodrive to run their own operation? If I remember correctly, it was down to Prodrive's initial idea to be McLaren B-team (buying chassis and parts) with Aston Martin sponsorship (no engines) and Bernie didn't like that idea at all. This was during the time when they still...

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:29 pm 

Good call on Matt's part, though Paul Morris in the BTCC would have been...interesting Looking back it was a good decision, but looking at the timeline and in the years that immediately followed he may have questioned his own sanity. The team and Matt disappeared from BTCC following 2000. Matt then...

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:36 am 

A non "progressive" F1 fan here. I just can't watch these old videos anymore without feeling sad. Instead of having drivers barely able to hold onto the wheel and muscle the cars around, having to modulate the throttle, they are now able to take 130 R flat...with one hand on the wheel...c...

Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:56 pm 

Verstappen’s blasé reasoning is more of a concern as it demonstrates a lack of comprehension or caring (or both) for the yellow flags. Should be DSQ from qualifying entirely.

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:23 pm 

I don't mind the circuit, it just has a few unnecessary corners. This would be better...

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:13 pm 

Liberty can't get out of its own way with these rule changes. It was what, two years ago that they raved about more powerful engines and faster lap times? Yet in 2021 the times will crumble down again to F2 level? And this is suppose to win the fans over? It's the exact opposite of what they were s...

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:41 am 

Gaara wrote:
You can also imagine Stroll. "DADDY! My team sucks again, buy me another new one!"

You mean like this?

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:25 am 

How long does he have left on his contract? Time for Ferrari to go full Prost 91 on his arse... Has Vettel criticised the team management and the car? If so, sack him yes. Neither. But he has cost Ferrari two championships and acted like a petulant child against officials multiple times. Kind of ir...

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:04 pm 

https://i.imgur.com/cedfuYO.png?1 they have shitloads of money to do that. If that didn't work they have 2 options: -bulldoze everything and start from scratch -install sprinklers on the track that will go on randomly between laps 15-45 Here you go, my update. You're welcome... https://static.wixst...
Page 56 of 56 [ Search found more than 1117 matches ]