It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:30 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1117 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:21 pm 

Stuff posted here - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4365

Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:15 pm 

I've got an old school opinion, Brazil for first race and Australia for last, thats what I'd prefer.

Posted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:47 pm 

Shaddix wrote:
ah, what would they be without a PR-manager?

A lot more interesting to listen to?

Less robotic?

You choose.

Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:24 am 

So maybe he didn't not meant to do it?

Honestly though, I wish he hadn't backtracked so quickly against Massa and Maldonado. We need to have some intense rivalries again, some people who speak their mind, even it means they come off looking like a tool. This neutered shit is frustrating.

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:57 pm 

I'm wondering how close to the start of the season the official calendar will be released.

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:49 pm 

I don't remember specifically, but it was sometime in the last week or two, doing a quick Google search I found all this - http://www.google.com/search?q=bottas+williams+2012&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=&surl=1 EDIT - found it. It was from a reliable ...

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:08 pm 

RtN wrote:
Another from the 'shit you couldn't make up' file;

-In Singapore Renault were ordered by Gillette (one of their sponsors) to force all their staff to shave or Gillette would withdraw their sponsorship.

So now we know the real reason Heidfeld was fired...

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:33 pm 

Try here - http://www.twitvid.com/RR9N8

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:26 pm 

WTF? That's laughable. If Massa was taking his racing line and had the corner then there wouldn't have been a car on his inside to collide with. T5 is no place to overtake? That's bollocks. Every corner is a potential overtaking place, given the right circumstances and maturity of the drivers involv...

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:14 pm 

It is now Manor Competition, the F1 team is effectively still Manor Motorsport. MC is run (and I think owned) by a different group of people.

Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:23 pm 

phil1993 wrote:
Bring back Juan Pablo!

:thumbsup:

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:28 am 

You're welcome. (sorry, bad mood day). Hey no worries, it doesn't matter. My comment wasn't supposed to create an arguement or come across as trolling but clearly that failed. To be clear - I know there's a difference between the scenarios and longevity of the issues both Power and Busch have been ...

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:18 pm 

Well they did the same with the FPA car of 1997, relaunched it with a low nosecone and called it F2. So this "new car launch" shouldn't be much of a surprise right? I didn't think the "Williams" chassis had any relation to the old FPA Van Diemen??? It doesn't. But the cars looks...

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:49 pm 

RtN wrote:
I don't care how much it pisses you all off, I don't think it's that bad.

Post subject: Re: 2012 Pre-season testing
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:51 pm 

What, do you want a picture of a Cornetto driving a car?

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:10 pm 

Well Bernie always wanted to add spectacle to an F1 race, by throwing water onto the track and creating shortcuts. So he'll kind of get his wish when F1 returns to Bahrain in 2012, except the drivers will be dodging petrol bombs and protesters throughout the race. It should make it interesting to wa...

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:21 pm 

I don't think anyone would mind a semi competitive Mercedes team, as long as it was Rosberg dominating Schumi. I wouldn't be too unhappy with the odd win or podium for the old cobbler though.

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:44 pm 

https://www.google.com/search?q=alguesuari+kubica&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a All very recent articles on the subject. AND we all rather see him behind a wheel of F1 car today than trying to grab a hold on something. He is talented racer...

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:49 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
straight, hairpin, straight, hairpin, 180 degree corner. How boring is that?

As boring as most of your posts.

But the track looks fantasically different to anything we've ever seen before.

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:52 pm 

karaokequeen3 wrote:
Best. Final. Lap. Ever.

Suzuka.2005.Was.Better
Page 1 of 56 [ Search found more than 1117 matches ]