TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:59 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1117 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:26 pm 

Anyone want to reconsider this thread / question after the first two races of the 2012 season? I can imagine who most people would vote for.

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:28 pm 

If we're talking about the most disappointing driver of 2012 so far, then yes. Nico Rosberg. Fuck no Phil. Rosberg is only disappointing thanks to Mercedes absurd belief they've built a challenger to McLaren and Red Bull, when all they've done is pool all their resources into (finally) building a c...

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:20 am 

EAS wrote:
The vehicle Massa is driving here seems very appropriate actually.

How so? I'd go as far as saying the vehicle is very much less appropriate. Afterall, instead of just endangering 23 other drivers every other Sunday he's now faced with sharing the road with thousands of others.

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:01 am 

glorfindel wrote:
It will be interesting to see how Schumi does if he can avoid race incidents.

No, it won't. There are 23 other more interesting drivers out there to follow. Schumi is finished, face it. Not even a Mercedes designed specifically for him is providing him any change of results.

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:24 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
stimaro wrote:
This was one of the cheats for the PlayStation game "Formula One '97". :)

You're right there, Murray

And, and, and, IT'S HILL

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:08 pm 

I don't get it. Tyre wear problem was solely Rosberg's problem in Malaysia if you look at the live timing. Furthermore, MS's performance this year is by far, after his return, head to head or above Rosberg's performance, indicating he gradually regained his pace. I really don't get the above 2 post...

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:57 pm 

Michael never left. Hes just now demonstrating once he has a car capable of showing what he can do he can still deliver. *YAWN* Sorry but nothing against you but we've seen this statement over and over again since the start of 2010. I'm thoroughly bored of it. ALMOST EVERY DRIVER CAN DEMONSTRATE ON...

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:33 pm 

ellis wrote:
I think I have more chance of winning than Schumacher, frankly.

PaddyPower have offered better odds on you as well.

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:43 pm 

Well you can draw the line between the China and Bahrain at the moment. Whilst the Chinese government sucks, they aren't currently shooting protesters in the street, which is still happening in Bahrain. Instead China just throttles the amount of information that comes out of the country borders to ...

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:40 am 

Drivel? lol erm ok, care to elaborate? Hang on I'll try to... If Kubica was able to make a miraculous recovery by mid-season I don't think Lotus would hesitate twice to drop Grosjean later this year or perhaps for 2013. Alright then kals lol However I think we'll be revisiting this topic in the fall...

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:02 am 

Well at least J.Morelli isn't blaming jews this time

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:54 am 

What a days racing. Really enjoyed those three races. And Plato and Neate? Well there's a match made in heaven. 888 and MG should be ashamed of having those two novices aboard. I'm done with Plato. I've been a long-time supporter but that's all out of the window. Gee look at me, Codename's Plato-hat...

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:17 pm 

In Bernie speak that's just a pre-event celebratory firework display that went slightly out of control.

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:44 pm 

Fabs wrote:
Looking like a fun weekend ahead

Well they say that drivers these days are the "Playstation Generation", so in preparation for this weekend they've all been playing Call of Duty.

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:44 pm 

Yes freak accidents do occur but they are just that. Freak. Which means infrequent. Everyone is over analysing what happened. Using that logic let's speculate about how lucky Mark Webber was not to flip over, do cartwheels and get collected by every car following him when he got brief air during the...

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:48 pm 

1 - Maserati 250F
2 - Lotus 97T
3 - Lotus 49
4 - Tyrrell 019
5 - Tyrrell 022
6 - Tyrrell 006
7 - Jordan 191
8 - McLaren MP4/5B
9 - March 711
10 - Leyton House March C891

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:24 pm 

Anyone who posts "/thread" shouldn't be allowed to vote or given a temporary ban for trolling.

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:01 pm 

Sorry, I know this is not my thread but I thought the idea was for people to compile a list of their favourite 10 cars so scoring could be applied and Phil could then write an article based on it? Members posting one car and saying "I like this one" doesn't seem that useful to him.

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:38 pm 

There is a tunnel at Bahrain, I saw it going under the circuit around turn 7.

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:07 pm 

So I wasn't far off with this then? This entire week I've been thinking about the Top Gear Middle Eastern Xmas Special when the presenters are dumped in a "war zone", prepared with flack jackets and fear, yet after driving around for a couple of days realise that the place is far safer and...
Page 3 of 56 [ Search found more than 1117 matches ]