TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:26 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 69 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: 105th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Fri May 14, 2021 4:27 pm 

Someone in RLLR (or Ferrucci himself) found some Mountain Dew money. https://twitter.com/DLand91/status/1393210270089158661 That's the last thing that jackass needs to be jacked up on, lol. Re: Crypto- yeah, kicking myself I too passed up on cheap Bitcoin and especially passing up on mining it back...

Posted: Sun May 23, 2021 1:59 pm 

I guess my shirt is still legit :( Image

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Posted: Sun May 30, 2021 9:57 am 

I'm having lunch with some friends that I haven't seen for a year because of Covid, and I plan to leave early so I can watch the 500. Does that make me a bad person? Pretty excited for the race. Nope, we were invited by our new neighbors that we have become friendly with over to their cookout and i...

Posted: Sat May 29, 2021 8:22 am 

Beezle wrote:
Awesome exposure, of course it's such an obviously forced plug by NBC, and Fallon is such a talentless hack.

Never the same after Johnny left :(

Posted: Sun May 30, 2021 9:15 pm 

It is quite reassuring that drivers who were around before I started watching are still winning things. Important things. When I started watching, there was indeed a Herta fighting for the win. sobs in oncoming midlife crisis tears I watched Rocket Rick get number four live, and now I have watched ...

Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:19 am 

Marshall Pruett thinks JJ is to blame for the crash. Like WTF? That was a huge divebomb with barely any breaking. He didn't "slam the door because he was told to on the radio"... I have to agree with you. I was caught up in the moment because of the timing of the radio message and the col...

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweek 2022
Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:03 am 

MotoKris1 wrote:
I think we have too many cars left and too many derpy fast drivers to have green flag run to the end
Called it.

Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:01 pm 

New Alfa looks like a rough clone of Marlboro McLaren, like you might see in Automobilista or something :D https://cdn-1.motorsport.com/images/mgl/0L1nyxW2/s8/alfa-romeo-c42-1.jpg Or they dipped into their own history! I'd put this up with Ferrari as the best looking on the grid this year. https://...

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:29 pm 

Max is a fucking little bitch!

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:20 pm 

Dixon is unquestionably one of the all time greats, but he is a total snoozer in my eyes. You need a GV or now a CH to liven up the show.

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:34 am 

These drivers are so fucking annoying. I remember the rain delays in very old races when they used to interview all the drivers and that was pretty fun, because there were a lot of likable drivers and personalities. but when they were doing that during this race, I was like wow every driver is anno...

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:42 am 

Gabriel wrote:
Maybe Zak Brown only wants to see the world burn.
I'm getting the vibe that Zak Brown is the kind of man that only sleeps with married women...

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:49 pm 

I don’t remember many races in the 90’s and 00’s being won by being the slowest car on track, simple solution, stop the teams being able to control fuel flow through the ECU, you know, how it was in the good old days when you controlled it with your right foot. Yeah yeah I’ve heard it all before, s...

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:54 pm 

I can honestly say, as a Yank, that I'd give up all three US races to save the European heritage tracks on the schedule.

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:58 pm 

The discussion ends HERE Image

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:25 pm 

JJ wrote:
Max should have started from Pouhon.
He'll be in Zandvoort before the rest of the field has even finished in Spa

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:00 pm 

I'm just here to see Mattia get chased down the frontstretch post-race by the Tifosi after pulling off another clown show pit strategy. It's so damn annoying to see his quotes. He says nothing needs to change and then says Ferrari aims to win all races while even their P2 at constructors is in jeop...

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:45 am 

We're still doing "racing in pink is bad lol" in 2023 then? 8O Nah, was more referring to not racing in Renault or even Alpine colors. Imho a werks team should have some reference to the brand. I could moan about mercedes, too, I guess but black just isn't so aggressively different of a c...

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweek 2023
Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:22 pm 

Jeff wrote:
LucasWheldon wrote:
is that Joey Logano wearing a toupee?

I think there was something about him having alopecia(however it's spelled)? Same thing as Will Smith's wife.
You keep Joey's name out your mouth! LMAO

Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:36 pm 

SighImage

Page 3 of 4 [ Search found 69 matches ]