Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:19 pm 

IM Blotto wrote:
any streams im at work so i cant download anything but i can watch youtube

This one still going:

Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:43 am 

IM Blotto wrote:
isnt Kingsford one of his sponsors why not go all they way with it?

I don't see them listed as a sponsor anymore.

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:13 pm 

Will the K&N race be televised? tape delay on the 21st, no live coverage on NBCSN or FansChoice (despite them trying it at New Smyrna, guess it didn't hit the number they were looking for to continue it) Better than nothing at least, just wish they would bring back the live online radio coverag...

Post subject: Re: Talladega, Thompson
Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:36 pm 

Just got a chance to catch up on all the truck race posts, y'all are awesome. That was a hell of a fast truck, just sucks the battery got ripped out when the LR tire blew coming through the trioval. Only 100 yards short. I seriously considered pulling a Ricky Bobby. :p That was the coolest moment of...

Post subject: Re: 2019 Daytona Speedweeks
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:29 am 

IM Blotto wrote:
shame logano Kyle escaped that

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:45 pm 

Found this pretty interesting. Why am I not surprised that Bowman Grey is mentioned.

Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:17 am 

On June 9th, 2004. Penske Racing and Racing Electronics held a a non sanctioned test at Talladega Superspeedway. The #2 Miller Lite Dodge was running an engine that was normally restricted. They ran the same engine minus the plate and the results were amazing. Unofficial Rusty ran a speed of 216.309...

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:02 am 

This year's Xfinity race at Indy will be run on the road course.

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:38 pm 

Politics aside, that was awesome having the sitting president give the command and to have the limo take a couple of laps!

Sucks about the rain though.

Sent from my Umidigi One Max using Tapatalk

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweeks 2020
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:53 pm 

Even better

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:17 pm 

The only two things I remember happening at Nashville Superspeedway besides that invocation is Joe Nemechek randomly flipping and that race in 2004 or so where the top 4 took each other out with a lap to go and Michael Waltrip won.

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:19 pm 

anyone know of any good racing apps on ROKU i was hoping to find speed 51 or dirtvision but no luck DIRTvision has a set of OTT / mobile apps in development presently. It was supposed to be out this summer but I guess the pandemic delayed that CARS Tour & some of the other affiliates of the Spe...

Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:28 pm 

So tell me whats false here. Weeks ago the protests sweep the nation and parts of the world fighting for the rights of the black population. Bubba takes up a leadership role as being the only black driver in NASCAR's top series. As the movement grows NASCAR tackles the issue head on with moments of ...

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:39 am 

anyone know of any good racing apps on ROKU i was hoping to find speed 51 or dirtvision but no luck not sure if you seen this one, but MavTV just added a Roku channel for their tape delayed offerings (doesn't include the live races like ARCA, MotoAmerica, Pro Motocross, Lucas Oil LM's etc.) http://...

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:38 pm 

I think this is a shame tbh. I've always liked Fontana. I know people generally want more short tracks but it shouldn't come at the expense of one of the more unique tracks on the schedule. And of course this means no chance of any more Indycar :( Lol unique shmunique. It was a Michigan clone. At t...

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:50 am 

2021 ARCA Racing Series national schedule - New additions: Milwaukee Mile, Berlin (upgraded from ARCA East schedule) - Charlotte, Mid-Ohio, Elko, Watkins Glen, DuQuoin, Salem hopefully return from the original 2020 schedule after being cancelled by COVID last year - Kansas to host two races (May 1s...

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:03 pm 

Has anyone heard if the ARCA east and west series will still be covered on NBCSN or track pass this year" yes, no changes to any of NASCAR's properties for either TrackPass or NBCSN at this point (ARCA East, ARCA West, NASCAR Mods, IMSA supports & American Flat Track) - TrackPass w/ live c...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:33 pm 

I did an interview with Josh Berry, driver of the JR Motorsports' No. 8 Xfinity car at Daytona today.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/nascar/news ... w-dale-jrm

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:40 am 

IM Blotto wrote:
Every time I do a nascar contest on draft kings someone on my team has a mechanical problem

literally just happened to me as I was reading this post lol
Page 3 of 4 [ Search found 78 matches ]