TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:19 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 78 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:05 pm 

Who's to say the tracks have been outgrown by the sport? Attendance is faltering. Ratings are low. When was the last time you saw 100,000 fans at a Truck race, or even 50,000? It's been a while. Track promoters don't even release attendance figures anymore. There's no reason to believe an awesome Tr...

Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:36 am 

when is the K&N series schedule supposed to come out soon, I guess they got a few more tracks yet to be signed well I guess soon was only a few hours. Stafford also on the East schedule, Miller & Orange Show on the West schedule, Phoenix, Langley, Bowman Gray and the 2nd Iowa race cut from ...

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:11 pm 

is american sports network strictly a web network? No. I can never find it on digital cable but I come across sometimes when I'm watching the tv I don't have the cable box hooked up to. Search through those random #.2 or #.3 channels on the raw cable and you might find it. Also, I don't think it is...

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:09 pm 

is american sports network strictly a web network? it's either available as a 24 Hour FTA subchannel in some cities or some telecasts on either a Sinclair Broadcasting Group owned FTA channel or a channel partnered with Sinclair. Apparently they work with a few regional sports networks on the cable...

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:35 pm 

If RCR knows what they're doing, they should paint up Menard's back up car as the 500/Kodiak car. :lol:

Post subject: Re: Cup/Xfinity/ARCA @ DEGA
Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:00 pm 

unless i missed something it looks like the K&N race at VIR isnt televised due to the Olympics/other conflicts, NBC decided to cut a few races from K&N East & the Mods this year VIR & NJMP are the only K&N East races not televised. same for most of the spring Modified races (fir...

Post subject: Re: Cup/Xfinity/ARCA @ DEGA
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:24 pm 

cArmAkAze wrote:
Put a 500 foot jump in the middle of the backstretch and set the AI strength to 110%

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:01 am 

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:59 am 

anyone know if the K&N races will be televised Both races will be shown on delay next week on NBCSN. It is the only standalone road course race for K&N being shown this year. (VIR & NJMP didn't get on the TV schedule for this year :( ) Nah they used to have decent races in the late 90s ...

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:42 am 

The lack of driver personalities and the way it's presented on TV are two of its biggest weaknesses at the moment. As well as a governing body that its hard for fans to be confident in. But I think NASCAR could move forward and be reflective of the past, without replicating it. I don't think Atlanta...

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:19 pm 

10 years ago, I would have posted--in all caps to the point where it might get me banned--about how BS the changes are. Now, I'm like "kek, good luck explaining all that to a casual TV viewer". Now, remember we're gonna have DW trying to explain this shit every week on TV. It's gonna be a...

Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:40 pm 

Kenseth BlueDEF at Vegas:

Kenseth Peak at California:

Posted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:17 am 

NBC Sports announced the TV schedule for the Mods & K&N http://hometracks.nascar.com/home-tracks/story/nbcsn-broadcast-title-stretch-runs_04272017 Happy to see New Jersey on there dont remember that track ever having tv coverage in any series It's had a few races on TV with MotoAmerica, Gra...

Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:58 pm 

Can we get a 3-man booth with Rusty Wallace, Ward Burton, and Sterling Marlin in the future?

Because nothing would get me hooked back into NASCAR like commentary from a hyperactive child in a grown man's body and two unintelligible Boomhauer-esque yokels.

Posted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:20 pm 

IM Blotto wrote:
who is Bobby Dale Earnhardt?

Son of Kerry Earnhardt, grandson of Dale Sr.

Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 3:36 am 

first round of the pinty's series

Spoiler:
gooood race

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:52 pm 

Ian-S wrote:
Probably to avoid a clash with that other motorsport event running in North America....

But it doesn't avoid it....

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:22 pm 

Here is a post on Reddit that answers the question of how edible are NASCAR Sponsors in very funny ways.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NASCAR/comments/7phhts/how_edible_are_your_favorite_drivers_sponsors_a/

Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:05 pm 

Well guys, it's been a long up and down journey but I wanted to share here first that... I'm signed on full time and fully funded for the 2018 NCWTS Season in the #15 truck. Needless to say I'm speechless and it was unexpected. Haven't had dry eyes all day. Thank you all for making this a place wher...

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2018
Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:04 am 

Just a recap on the truck race... Screw Austin Wayne Self. :yuk: Blew a right front tire twice in the final laps, and the first tire went down in front of myself and a group further towards the back. He tried making it to pit road and all the trucks around us were going under the yellow, clipping th...
Page 2 of 4 [ Search found 78 matches ]