Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: GP3 series
Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:08 pm 

Spanish stream here

http://www.koztv.info/p/canal1.html

Worked for all the way through GP2 race

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:24 pm 

I know Senna is a good driver. I don't doubt that. He's competent. But he's nothing utterly fantastic, which Maldonado can be. I don't disagree with the first part, but I do with the logic behind the second. One day people will realise that to be fantastic, you need to have an end product to prove ...

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:55 pm 

I want BBC 2011 back. Fuck Sky, fuck BBC 2012. I want the old one back. I'd take either of the 2012 commentary teams over Brundle/Coulthard in 2011 - Brundle was never meant to be a lead commentator. He spent several years undermining Allen and Legard, then when he got the lead job, realised actual...

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:25 pm 

Abandoned Spa this year due to people inconsiderately getting married that weekend. Will be heading to Monza instead, has anyone been? Any thoughts on grandstands?

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:35 pm 

matthew wrote:
hedgey666 wrote:
The second race is live later today.

cool any idea what time that will take place?

A friend of mine (Mizzi) is participating so would like to follow it.

Think its scheduled for 3.30pm UK time

Post subject: Re: 2013 BTCC- KIA in?
Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:26 pm 

kals wrote:
Some good ideas in there from Gow.

I'd rather not have pit stops making a return, don't think they add anything to the racing and disadvantage smaller teams.

Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:26 pm 

I've got the whole thing recorded, saw everything up to the Formula Ford race at my parent's house, is it worth tuning into the last couple of races of the afternoon? The second Ginetta junior race was good, final touring car race is reasonable, you can skip the second Porsche race. Can't remember ...

Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:19 pm 

For a dying series that was a very good race, ALMS will be missed when its gone. What I don't understand is why ELMS is so much worse than ALMS - the car counts aren't that different, I wouldn't say ELMS races on bad tracks but the races always seem so much more dull than an ALMS race.

Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:02 pm 

Maldonado still believing that one very good race in three years means he is allowed to shit on Williams http://www.f1zone.net/news/maldonado-very-happy-to-leave-williams/21097/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I used to quite like Maldonado - he made mistakes but he is fast and I tho...

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:20 pm 

Fabs wrote:
Like Monaco

+1, I always have such high hopes for the race, always a disappointment

Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:09 pm 

Not a classic race. DRS has really hurt this track, stops any of the battles there used to be. I wonder if Imola would be a more interesting race with DRS?

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:59 pm 

So when will Pirelli start making softer tyres again? These tyres are so hard, you can do an entire race distance on super softs, that's a joke. Perhaps when the teams stop criticising them for making tyres too soft, and running tyres outside their design limits and blaming Pirelli when they punctu...

Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:56 am 

Magnussen deserved that after weaving in the braking zone of turn 1

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:43 pm 

So it was a great race thanks to the SC, but was this one of the most unnecessary ones? Magnussen was in a safe place, even if they left the car there I cannot see how another car would crash there. Is this Liberty's influence to try and liven up the show? Those criticising Bottas, I'm not convinced...

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:05 pm 

I think Hulkenberg or Perez would be a decent option in the 2nd Red Bull. Gasly has had a strong season and probably deserves another chance at Red Bull. Kvyat has been solid in the races but his qualifying pace is costing him. I just worry that anyone will struggle in that seat. Is the team and ca...

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:13 am 

Juihi wrote:
And in a whirlwind 24 hours, Mick Schumacher is confirmed in the 2nd Haas seat
Slowest car on the grid and with two rookies. Can't say I'm optimistic for them for next season

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:19 pm 

This'll be an excellent way to derail the thread... I think the key thing about the Covid vaccines (and flu to a lesser extent) is that it's for the greater good - most people getting the vaccine would be fine if they got Covid, but by getting the vaccine they're then less likely to infect those who...

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:31 pm 

At least he actually tried to defend, Hamilton was caught out completely by Verstappens overtake. Looked to me like Perez went off track as he finished overtaking Bottas, shame there weren't any decent replays of it. Think that might be why they kept Bottas out in case Perez had to give the place ba...

Posted: Mon May 30, 2022 7:35 am 

Do the stewards look at a bit more than just the corner - Hamilton was alongside Ocon on the straight, then was braking earlier for the tighter inside line, so Ocon should really have known he was there and left some space at the apex - different to Hamilton being behind and sticking his nose into t...

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:11 pm 

Crees' flip was off the barriers after contact with Edwards

https://twitter.com/Creesy777/status/15 ... V0mKg&s=19

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
Page 1 of 2 [ Search found 23 matches ]