TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:32 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 182 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:52 pm 

Since no one is entitled to their opinion about disagreeing with Nascar's lame new rules or shitty racing without being labeled a drama queen or told to stop watching races, can we just stop calling this thread 'Random NASCAR Discussion' and re-title it 'Random NASCAR Agreement'?

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:34 pm 

Nascar has fined Circle Sport Racing for a creating a livery with a disturbing lack of lines, flames, swoops, zig-zag stripes, the photo of a product, and for having a livery in good taste

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:31 am 

Nascar isn't worthy of the kAze capitol A's treatment

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:23 am 

Actually, when you think about it, the Dallas Cowboys are a lot like Nascar: both were once a force to be reckon with, both are now shells of their former selves, both were ruined by psychotic owners that have worn out their welcome

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:38 am 

Everybody is a great restrictor plate racer at some point during their career

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:48 am 

Been to enough short tracks around the states, I know that smoking weed during the night is common practice, although it never really results in anything more than high nachos and cheese sales. It's a shame that this poor kid will have the everlasting image as an irresponsible pothead when, in all h...

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:42 am 

I want to meet some guy I don't even know and insult him right to his face just because he portrays an asshole on TV

Hahahaha fuck you KRYLE Busch ;)

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:43 am 

zippy wrote:
I'll never get why everyone roots for NASCAR to fail, or to have some shitty outcome that makes the sport look like a joke.

Because that's what it is, a great big fucking joke. A stupid-ass championship format filled with lots of cunts.

Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:19 am 

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:29 am 

Harv -> Image

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:15 am 

Hope Kenseth starts blocking and gets his ass dumped

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:57 pm 

My respect for Clint just went up exponentially

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:10 pm 

Haven't seen this much retarded shit since I cleaned port-a-potty's at the special olympics

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:59 pm 

Nascar is basically a 10-year kid that just got NR2003, downloaded a fictional NFL teams carset, made a fictional league of fictional drivers, and writes down all the race results and point standings in a binder folder because it's his fantasy series and HE MADE HIS OWN DAMN RULES!

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:27 pm 

Confucius say "Man who is asshole to everyone has life full of shit"

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:51 am 

These guys have the resources and the passion to run out of Cup, and you want to take that away from them? It's unfortunate that this happened, but it does. You all should be applauding the fact these guys aren't shills and race any given opportunity. Shame on you

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:59 pm 

Speak of the fuckin' devil:

NASCAR to vacate Kurt Busch's 2004 championship, Chevrolet cuts ties

Post subject: Re: Nascar
Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:16 pm 

The only real racing is on NR2003. Russell Westbrook and Dwayne wade are tied in points in my fictional racing series only 5 races into the season (i have a NBA carset) and there have already been 4 flips

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:49 pm 

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:05 pm 

You know, if Kurt's reputation hadn't preceded him and had he not acted like an insufferable shit the last 15 years, maybe Nascar wouldn't have acted so hastily. But Kurt is a deplorable human being, and for once I don't blame Nascar for kicking him to the curb.
Page 1 of 10 [ Search found 182 matches ]