Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:50 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 10 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:43 pm 

Sergio wrote:
Fish88 wrote:

Poor child looking at his face he has never seen tits & ass like that in real life so close :lol:

That sure is something I'd like to "groep" too

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:31 pm 

So on my way to India, I had a 9 hour layover at Heathrow and decided to relax at the BA T5 executive lounge when a few hours in who walks in...Felipe Massa himself! I couldn't believe it my eyes as he seemed so inconspicuous and unassuming. He sat down at a table right in the open next to me and st...

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:41 pm 

Your nuts

Me fail at English? That's unpossible!

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:04 pm 

Talk about Monaco getting butchered... Look North to what happened to the once great Hockenheim. That's what butchered looks like. I'd just as soon see the German GP always held at Nurburgring. You can call me old, out of touch, rose tinted glasses, whatever, but what they did to Hockenheim is a tra...

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:45 pm 

Maldonado has now come out and said that crosswinds were present throughout pretty much his whole career.

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:55 pm 

velociraptor69 wrote:
Briatores say that Alonso dont remember anything of the crash.

You talking about the Barcelona test crash, or Singapore 2008? :whistling:

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:37 pm 

http://hasmaldonadocrashedtoday.com/

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:27 pm 

women :roll:

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:15 pm 

guys hey guys this whole Sauber thing has given me an amazing idea. Instead of 3rd cars, convert all the current cars to two-seaters. The half decent pay drivers can do the actual driving, while all the useless knobbers (Chilton, Jorda etc) can sit in the back doing the DRS, doing the KERS, and comp...

Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 3:44 am 

The solution is so obvious that everyone can see it apart from those swimming in there vaults of gold like Scrooge McDuck. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPX5mRSQ3pw&hd=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Completely unrelated to the point you were making but this made me remember ...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 10 matches ]