It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:26 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 13 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:28 am 

:tumble: :flag: Image

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:23 pm 

I understand guys, it is not my first forum experience and sarcasm does not read back well. Sorry about getting a little mean there. That was really mild compared to most musical artist forum fights I've been a part of. Thanks for stepping up and having your say to all those who did. Understand abou...

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:02 am 

the ost wrote:
How do they promote stupidity?
Waltrips in the TV booth.

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:14 am 

He ought to with all the chances he got today, plus being a driver at this level for 21 years now. Yes, because in this sport racing for 2 decades usually means you're better than all the younger guys by virtue of experience. Try again grumpy old man. Yes, I am right, no need to try again. So what,...

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:44 pm 

I saw someone (on FB I think) comment on standing on lap 13 and 14, 13 for Ward, 14 for Stewart. I thought that'd be more appropriate. And they chose Bristol - the perfect track for a fanstand demonstration on two sequential laps with 16 second lap times and 360' grandstands. http://www.clicksmilie...

Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:01 pm 

http://www.autoextremist.com/fumes1/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; NASCAR LOSES IT Monday, November 3, 2014 at 11:44AM By Peter M. De Lorenzo Okay, I get the fact that NASCAR, after being stung by years of relentless criticism over its season-long championship campaigns in the past,...

Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:18 pm 

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:33 am 

Tristar 7AT wrote:
Does everything need to be neon colors and flashing lights with zany sound effects?
Yes, Brian has "attention problems" and needs his booze containers and feeding bowls properly designated.

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:42 pm 

Joey should snatch Kenseth's hairpiece off his head live on TV first chance he gets. Kenseth is a douchebag.

Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:39 pm 

Get drunk and pretend this is the 1988 Maypop 600. Bring back Hussie tires and biased ply. Goody's hockey pucks not good or hard enough. Maybe some of the huge amount of "pit lizards" allowed to swarm pit road for pre-race now had small metal sandspurs glued to the tips of their tennis sho...

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:46 am 

Post subject: Re: Cup/Xfinity/ARCA @ DEGA
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:51 pm 

Idiot Sadler - can't walk and fart at the same time. Mystery career since he started.

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:21 pm 

RIP: J. D. McDuffie - 25 years ago at the Glen.

Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 13 matches ]