All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 15 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:03 am 

Raikkonen's crash caught on tape.

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5l6sP8FHFA[/youtubeidiot]

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:44 am 

Excuse my ignorance..what is the no pushing rule? NASCAR have brought it in for this season to try to prevent the tandem (basically a cheap and easy solution rather than spending money on changing the cars). Bump drafting is still fine, but drivers aren't allowed to stay hooked up for any period of...

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:14 am 

If Harvick wins this weekend, he will achieve something that hasn't been done since Darrell Waltrip in 1983 - win 5 races in a row at the same track. Keep in mind the last time someone led every lap in a race was 2000 and the last driver to lap the field was 1994, so 5 in a row is extremely rare ind...

Post subject: Re: Cup/NXS/ARCA @ Pocono
Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:02 am 

mclaren2008 wrote:
Competition caution lap 20 calling it now

Image?

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:53 pm 

This track really shows off just how insanely aero-dependent these cars are. You can't be within the same zip code as another car and still make it through the turn. Why the fuck haven't they done anything to reduce the flat right side of the car and get these things higher up off the racetrack?

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:35 pm 

I'm willing to bet that the extent of Trump's knowledge of Nascar comes from that one time when he watched Talladega Nights and thought it was a documentary

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:21 pm 

I'm crying

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:50 am 

The Senior/Terry comparisons I think are a bit unfair to this situation. Chase has never won a race before, the bullshit championship format puts him in if he wins. Hamlin is in good shape too with a runner up finish but he flat out just dumps Elliot. It wasn't the last lap either. Look how Truex ra...

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:51 pm 

I'm not disputing the fact he flat out wrecked Chase. I should've worded it better, but my real issue is the what always comes across as a completely forced, PR driven (understandably), fake, and grovelling apology. If he said something short and sweet along the lines of "Everyone, i completely...

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:10 pm 

For some dumbass reason every time they say delta i think of that damn raptor from Jurassic World. LOL

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:00 pm 

zenjoltis

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:59 pm 

Holy fuck this sucks ass. They look like Petty Experience cars running around, this is embarrassing.

Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:09 pm 

NASCAR: hmm what happens if we use air ducts and gigantic spoilers to create a huge wake in the air Cars That Rely On Clean Air To Create Downforce And Turn: *handle like crap in dirty air* NASCAR: https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/027/475/Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jpg

Posted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:20 pm 

rundown of today's nascar race

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:48 am 

Even the flagman is done with this.

Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 15 matches ]