TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:19 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 9 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 4:21 pm 

Rosberg is one of the rare drivers that go all the way to the inside. Nobody in their right mind does that, because after that you have to come back anyways or your line in the braking zone will be completely fucked. They usually just go to the middle, or realise the driver behind is having a good ...

Posted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:16 pm 

ricciardo had a chance to pass lewis after the cut. lewis made the door very tight, but i do believe there was a cars width. since it was mostly wet it was useless and daniel had to back off, but was well within the sporting regs. if rosberg can shove a guy completely of the track then certainly lew...

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:46 pm 

I find it funny how some are calling for rosberg to be penalised. It's not like he turned out into Hamilton, his brakes were fading. If anything, Hamilton turned in on rosberg. It would be very different if it were the other way around... LOL If Hamilton didn't turn when he did he'd have been very ...

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:51 pm 

I prefer sitting with the fans. My brother in law works for the Yankees and I've spent time in the suites there... I prefer sitting with the people that will high five the shit out of the stranger next to them because that might be the only game they get to attend all year.

Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:42 am 

Crap. Sorry about that. I’ll try to find something for you later.

Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:34 am 

It looks like NASCAR’s official YouTube page might have what you are looking for.

Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:30 am 

I found this playlist. It doesn't appear to be in order but you can just ctrl+f what you need

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... NDvjhIw3Rj

Post subject: Re: [CAR LAUNCH] Haas VF-18
Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:01 pm 

So it's gonna look good only in night races, where the black halo hides well

Post subject: Re: [CAR LAUNCH] Haas VF-18
Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:34 pm 

So they can say they were first, it'll be the only time this year that'll happen.
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 9 matches ]