codename_47 wrote:
momo1911 wrote:
ARCA practice is today, first on-track action of Speedweeks. :flag:

Not filmed/streamed I take it? :?

Just live timing and scoring
http://timing1.arcaracing.com/

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:58 am 

NASCAR Media currently has all the hi-res shots of the cars. I'll put together a .zip in a bit.

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:10 pm 

Hi-Res Cup shots (Click a thumbnail of the car of your choice, then click the zoom icon in the top right corner of the pic)

http://imgur.com/a/KurE6#0

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:37 am 

If only Danica was driving, she'd have whipped those hands off the wheel so quick they'd have spun straight into the Ski-lodge car park undamaged.

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:46 am 

I imagine some companies would love to get the exposure Twitter does. I wonder if Twitter's even paying anything for all these mentions. I wish the TV personalities and the drivers would tone down the social media shit. I don't need to see your Twitter name every time there's a race on. Probably the...

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:25 am 

RAIN RAIN RAIN

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:05 am 

Haven't been reading the thread so it's probably already been said, but F1 either needs to man the fuck up or stop putting this race on so late. They can't keep ripping the fans off like this.

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:02 pm 

Carpenter train.

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:09 pm 

Just stating the obvious when I saw the entry list....total shit race, good to see Ross Chastain get a top 10 and John King showed Daytona was no fluke. Congrats to Kasey Kahne next week at Rockingham. :thumbsup:

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

schumi63 wrote:
Sunoco wrote:
I just knew people would bitch about the lack of tandeming. Bitch about it when it's there, bitch about it now that it's (sort of) gone.

It reminds me of how people bitched and moaned in 2001 about the package, and now people really want it back.

+1

+2

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:47 pm 

kals wrote:
Well Plato "agrees" with the stewards decision to serve him with the penalty and even said he "suggested" the stewards switch the positions because the move was probably a little OTT. Where's the rolling eyes smiley when you need it?

<<<<<

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:42 am 

speaking of group photos. IMSA posted this to their website earlier today

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:34 pm 

They might.. but really there are only 182 playoff points available. It's possible for a few guys to win a lot of stages in addition to their races, but I don't think they'd have a huge lead. It's also possible for someone to win a ton of stages and have more points than race winners. If you assume ...

Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:18 am 

I have an idea.

Split the race in 3 stages. Give points after every stage. Put SC at the end of each stage.

Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:23 am 

3 wide resin out of nowhere

Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:34 am 

Welp, that sucked No doubt everyone will be piling in here now to tell me how wrong I am, or we should give it time and how with Ferrari winning it is a great new dawn for the sport blah blah blah We all saw it coming: Adding downforce ruins racing There was about 3 on-track passes all race. The lea...

Post subject: Re: 106th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 29, 2022 8:23 pm 

Last thing we need is Johnson crashing on old tires.

Post subject: Re: 106th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 29, 2022 8:27 pm 

Vassago wrote:
Last thing we need is Johnson crashing on old tires.

Or on new ones :lol: :lol:

Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:49 pm 

it was the first time since 1996 r7 brands hatch that neither plato or neal were in a race. if both don't start any race this year (which is expected), then it will be the first time since 1990 that neither started at least one race in a season

Post subject: Re: 107th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 28, 2023 9:16 pm 

Thank fuck they swapped Newgarden and Ferrucci
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 20 matches ]