TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:28 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 11 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:39 pm 

The Spanish TV has shown some footage with the crash. I think I'll be able to catch it but not sure. They're moving.

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:38 pm 

Quote:
Here's the missing part of the cockpit of the Marussia, it must have been an awful crash

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:41 pm 

A speed comparison between Magnussen's last attempt and a few drivers. Only during qualifying.

Turn 11

Turn 16

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:30 pm 

coldtyre wrote:
Was it Rosberg or Hamilton? Some driver asked his engineer how much he should lift and coast, and was told about 50 meters.
You mean Hamilton, but he wasn't the only one, Sainz on the Spanish TV admitted he was told to do it 150 metres.

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:28 pm 

Jerom wrote:
Downloadable version in HD of that clip, please !

DOWNLOAD: Image

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:44 pm 

A message for Bernie -> Safety Car = different strategies = action packed race. VSC no please!

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:45 pm 

I started this topic to allow members to share what's your opinion about which one was IYO the biggest crash of the F1 2015 season. Hoping for a better 2016!

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:44 pm 

Posted: Sun May 14, 2017 5:32 pm 

We've got a proper scrap for the lead, with the championship contenders banging wheels, some chaos at the start, and not many overtakes but high-quality ones.

A pity that last laps lacked of action, but still a 9 from me.

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:06 pm 

McLaren & Honda - both, McLaren for using a more aerodynamic package in order to embarrass Honda Haven't read or heard anything about it, do you have some more info about this? Well, Pedro de la Rosa during quali and race (he's working as a commentator for the Spanish TV) said he realised of th...

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:05 pm 

It was a painful race. But let's take some positive stuff: at least this last 3 races should force changes somewhere to improve racing. 10 more races like the last ones and F1 is done. EDIT: Maybe this guy knows something about the sport... https://twitter.com/nico_rosberg/status/1005893483448733697
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 11 matches ]