TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:06 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 2800 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: F1 Classics thread
Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:19 am 

weren't there more teams/drivers that almost ran into the back of the Willams that year? As in they seemed to brake much sooner and/or faster than expected? Or was that just a lame excuse Dutch tv came up with to defend Jos? Villeneuve had crashed into the back of Schumacher only two races earlier,...

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:27 pm 

The difference was/is that even a mediocre driver like Bottas was able to comfortably finish 2nd most races while Perez struggle to do that consistently. And personally I rate Bottas and Perez around the same. So in that regards I feel the Mercedes era was more on the car and the Red Bull era more ...

Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:27 pm 

now that the season is starting let's put some infamous stats Lando Norris is carrying a lot of those such as: .most podiums without a win (13 - tied with Nick Heidfeld) .61 laps led without a win (rank 5th overall - lead is still with Chris Amon with 183) .most points without a win (633 - quite an ...

Posted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:10 pm 

If it's real and legit, my guess would be that whoever leaked it felt that the internal investigation cleared Horner when it "shouldn't" have. I know that still leaves the door wide open for subjectivity and/or more dishonesty from one or multiple parties. But, I can't really think of any...

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:23 pm 

What I think I am seeing is a married man flirting with someone else? Not even that dirty? Or am I missing something? Not exactly something to get sued or fired over. Worst case, he´ll get dumped by his wife Sometimes companies have policies that forbid relationship between colleagues or people wit...

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:56 pm 

:lol: I'm married and I have direct reports who are women. I cannot imagine what behaviour of mine could ever be interpreted, misconstrued, or even twisted into sexual harassment. It's not difficult, people. You have to be extra respectful with boundaries, and extra-professional when in position of...

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:37 am 

Meanwhile, in one of the oddest weeks of following this sport even, another rumor that came up is that Jos has an affair with former personal secretary, and possible whistleblower, of Horner. Man, a fictional series of this mess would be 10x more interesting than DTS Jos is such an upstanding guy. ...

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:04 pm 

the female RBR employee that told on Horner is now suspended partly by request of Geri Horner How does that even work? I'm not the most woke person out there, but damn, this reeks of victim shaming/blaming/retaliation and I can understand the company/team making the decision and maybe I'm being nai...

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:27 pm 

DTS will need a spinoff series for this.

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:18 pm 

So this could be Verstappens final race for Red Bull? Or will he wait until after the season to be loyal to Marko? That would be quite a shock, the reigning champion out and the season would be wide open for anyone of the top 5 teams to win Australia: Sainz not recovered, Hamilton already moves to ...

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:58 am 

Imagine the drama they would had created if this thing existed back in 2000-09 when most of the stuff happened outside the track. Tire debacle in 2003 and 2005, Jenson contract disputes, Schumacher forced into retirement for Kimi, Montoya falling off his bike when playing tennis, Webber bullying Piz...

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:34 am 

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SCUDERIAFEMBOY/status/1766258353812939002[/tweet]

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:36 pm 

I wonder why they still place the main event of the weekend before the secondary one

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:45 pm 

Well, that was nice to see the final ever F1 win and race for Max Verstappen before he rage quits in favour of some political bullshit behind the scenes

See you in Australia for a dominant Alonso/Perez 1-2 :wave:

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:46 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
a F2 driver has more points in the championship than journeymen and Lance Stroll. What a great day

And this same F2 driver has more points in F1 than in F2 currently.

Post subject: Re: F1 Academy Discussion
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:56 am 

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:32 pm 

Also, this was the first time the grid had a driver who was born at the same year another active driver was champion I thought I was old in 2009 when the first driver younger than me made their F1 debut (Alguesuari). Now, well fuck. now, guys younger than me are retiring after a long and successful...

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:05 am 

Big Crash in Aussie:

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:10 am 

I believe it's going to be formally announced this weekend, as it was only tentatively agreed to previously - Australia will host the first F1 race in 2025 on March 9. The day after is a public holiday in Victoria so that's pretty awesome.

Post subject: Re: Modern F1 pics
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:16 pm 

8 years since Señor Oops caused Alonso to have the flip of his life
Page 136 of 140 [ Search found more than 2800 matches ]