TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 4:51 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 354 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:55 am 

Playing devil's advocate level 1 TBK troll here, but: - Perhaps Lewis leaving no room for max was his Suzuka 1989 moment, except he played Prost instead of Senna here. Lewis is usually fairly good at leaving room, but by now he knows Max will always exploit that. - Trying to reverse your car out...

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:32 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
and I'm quite sure the stewards will not issue any penalty after the race because in doing so they'll admit they did several wrongdoings during the race

Is unbelievable

Already used in the F2 thread, but just as valid here:

Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:42 pm 

...actually, I just saw the F2 statement refer to it as a lesion, so it's very likely to be a graze (perhaps the helmet shifted slightly) or simply bruising from the G force involved. John Stapp took 30-40G negative in numerous rocket sled experiments and the most common damage was around the eyes d...

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:16 pm 

"At some point the other driver has to back out" says Red Bull, basically confirming that they believe crowding a car off the track is a legitimate move.

So much for "every time you have to leave a space"...

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:40 pm 

JJ wrote:
And not surprisingly Autosport forum is down :D

TBK STRONG

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:09 pm 

micha wrote:
F1 will impose a vaccination mandate for everyone on the grid.

Oh no, this will affect Super team Rich Energy F1....... :whistling:

This will also affect the FIA's first-choice medical car driver :whistling:

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:18 am 

Never said Mercedes were giant & evil, just pointing out how biased that article was :o so no, I won't just drop it He and many other Brits (but not all) are very sensitive about the topic, as you can see. 8) Lewis took out Max at Silverstone and Max repaid him in full at Monza. Fully justified...

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:40 am 

but its not new. It was available on the YouTube page 4 days after the race :roll: Some people really need to get over themselves. God, imagine if Lewy actually retires, the UK would be a modern day Atlantis. :whistling: It's new to me, and regardless of anybody's bias I don't think it's rolleye ma...

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:53 pm 

those early 00's Ferraris only showed up more because they were winning but there were a plethora of great liveries on the grid, like Jaguar, Arrows and Jordan I still maintain that 1999 was the high point for liveries. Even the bad ones were at least interesting. https://www.motorsport-total.com/i...

Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:24 am 

Juihi wrote:
I actually thought the black car was badass

Yeah, I think it was really distinctive despite being a colour that shouldn't stand out. It's a shame that they couldn't combine the black and silver, which they managed on previous cars.

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:23 pm 

Fully expect this to be renamed the 2022 Firestone GP of St. Freedomburg.

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:19 pm 

Ian-S wrote:
Does that mean he relinquishes his 50% race card now that he’s using his 50% white privileged one?

100% white comment :roll:

(I assume the racist abuse he has always attracted was offered with a 50% discount until now)

Posted: Thu May 12, 2022 9:27 am 

tl;dr: Mercedes made more harm to the sport than Ferrari, thus the real evil empire This is an almost comical level of selective memory. Mercedes' domination definitely hasn't been good for the sport, but they never forced a driver to give up a certain win to cover Lewis when he was already running...

Posted: Sun May 29, 2022 2:17 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
LucasWheldon wrote:
quite sure they'll make a SC start

nailed it. bunch of pussies

after the halo they could do pretty much anything but they don't want to

Anthoine Hubert reminded them that no, they can't.

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:22 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
Hamilton coming with pace

Back problems are the new tyre deg problems.

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:59 pm 

JJ wrote:
Lewis will be in a wheelchair after the race.

Back in the day, Max Mosley would have declared this a 'safety concern' and forced the teams to use a minimum ride height.

That said, apparently the teams had an opportunity to make this a rule last year and didn't want to...

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:20 am 

Do other cars porpoise? Yes. Do other cars do it to the extent they do? No. Is there a set up fix that changes it for Mercedes? Yes. It is called raising the ride height. But they don't want to do it as it means they will lose performance. Is this, isn't it? On some level, the team would rather phy...

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:43 pm 

admittedly a hamilton fan, but vettel brought that penalty on himself. not only did he let himself get pressured into a mistake, he intentionally squeezed hamilton into the wall when he rejoined the track. it's the same offense he committed in monza 2019 when he clipped stroll, lewis was just smart...

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:53 pm 

https://static.hiphopdx.com/2015/10/drake-hotline-bling-jacket-moncler.png Of course, it might end up being a Sunday qualifying, because these kind of conditions are not allowed anymore. https://www.meme-arsenal.com/memes/d5663211092be91377d79af434ccab0a.jpg that's the kind of wet weather driving w...

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:56 pm 

So virtuous and altruistic of Vettel to wear such a helmet! https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/vettel-highlights-canadas-oil-sands-climate-crime/10324382/ If only he wasn't sponsored by Aramco though. Whooooooooops!!! :whistling: :slaphead: :roll: https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/036/...
Page 16 of 18 [ Search found 354 matches ]