TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:34 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 354 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:49 pm 

Drivers should use their feet more like a precision tool rather than an on/off switch this is one thing I feel like most major series are screwing up as they keep aiming for the light switch finesse with the throttle is a dying breed in several major genres at this rate this is what i've loved abou...

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:28 pm 

Alpine Pit Wall wrote:
Don't hit either other, guys.

Fixed the source for you :lol:

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:24 am 

Philthy82 wrote:
Let's start a new thread to talk about crypto!

:tumble:

I tried this, but my thread suddenly lost all value, regressed to a single post, and now somebody else owns it and fled to Cambodia with it. :roll:

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:48 am 

You can pretty much guarantee that they will be more prepared than HRT, Caterham and Virgin. Any new team (from F2 etc and not a manufacture) will most likely be set up like Haas as a quasi B team, with heavy strategic partnerships with a current manufacture (Andretti seems to be an exception) But ...

Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:18 pm 

Wow, plan A for Ferrari. I don't think I ever heard of them using such a low letter before.

Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:01 pm 

Vasseur is claiming that the qualifying for sprint will be more "dynamic" so it'll be the return of the progressive knockout qualifying from early 2016 Oh how awesome. Just pull numbers out of a hat and get it over with. Go ultra-trad and decide the grid based on who arrives first. Just c...

Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:56 pm 

Soul Reaver wrote:
pending wrote:
Sections of this remind me of a weird street track from rFactor1 for some reason

I know which one, agree.

Sardian Heights?

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:14 am 

Obligatory old pic because rules... the Trulli Train!

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:33 pm 

Fabs wrote:
It's the same with all the trolls still bitching about Abu Dhabi 21 and saying the FIA and Red Bull are in bed together.

A few years back it was Merc and FIA, before that Ferrari :lol:

We can add FIArrari and Ferrari International Assistance to the F1 boomer thread :lol:

Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:12 pm 

hahaha just caught up, Rocketpowredmohawk or whatever his name is on YouTube is going to have an aneurysm laughing at Lance ‘window lickerr’ Stroll’s antics, what an absolute waste of a seat he is, how long has that corner been there? How many people crashed there until today? In fairness, you can'...

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:31 am 

One thing is for sure, this race got people talking. We're already on page 6 and its only friday and the cars barely ran any laps. :whistling: After the Brawn GP docu, I was checking the 2009 Australian thread again. 144 pages, around 20 before FP1 even started. Around 10 during FP1 alone. And not ...

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:19 pm 

was watching the end of FP3 and saw Bearman there and thought he was just being allocated but no, first british to drive for the Scuderia in 25 years I was about to correct you and point out that Irvine drove for them between Mansell and now, but then I counted the years back to 1999 and died a lit...

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:59 pm 

Drivers ok.

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:35 pm 

that corner is one of the scariest on the calendar imo - blind, fast and the camber changes And they kept making it faster and faster because MELBOURNE LAP RECORD. It's a great corner, but it's worrying how many fairly mild accidents result in cars bouncing back into the middle of the road. I do wo...
Page 18 of 18 [ Search found 354 matches ]