TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:41 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 354 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:15 pm 

Feel free to point out the homophobia in our posts or the use of the cigarette slang reference :yes: :p I've got nothing against Sutil but I wouldn't turn my back on him as I don't want to get stabbed or "speared". To be fair, the whole "Man is gay so must automatically fancy me beca...

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:39 pm 

Hamilton may have had a point with his comments, but ultimately the words he kept using showed the real problem here: You come around that corner at serious speed, and then there are marshals standing not far from where you are driving past. For me that is the closest it has been for a long, long ti...

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:59 pm 

To be honest I don't really think either driver deserves to be slammed or anything. It was a pure racing incident, Nico saw an opportunity to pass Lewis & he went for it & it didn't pay off. Its called racing & sometimes in racing stuff like that will happen. This. This is why there was...

Post subject: Re: Formula E discussion
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:31 pm 

On the third picture, you can see one just below and right of the centre. There's also one peeking out from the bottom-right corner of the last pic.

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:25 am 

Autosport reports that Abt was demoted for using 'more energy than is allowed'. I wasn't aware that the first law of thermodynamics was in the regs this season.

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:38 am 

Anyone else get the impression that Heidfeld was running over to give him a slap, before reconsidering at the last moment?

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:37 am 

Tobias wrote:
i can only hope that all flags will be russian, with the odd CCCP flag among them.

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:58 am 

I hope Justin Wilson can move to Schmidt. He definitely deserves it. Does anyone have the full version of this interview with Zanardi? http://plus.autosport.com/premium/feature/6206/zanardi-cart-king-to-f1-failure/?_ga=1.94629724.1147284349.1393570702" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ...

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:47 am 

I think some of the racing this year does owe a lot to excellent cars with crappy engines, and middling cars with a Mercedes lump.

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:01 am 

I been lurking the thread since the crash and I can confirm: - top notch medical analysis ranging from "he'll recover just fine" to "his family are probably on their way to Japan to say goodbye to him" - expert reasoning on the reasons of the crash - CSI level investigation on h...

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:16 am 

(glory to the Hypnotoad :))

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:54 pm 

lol i have no clue how you came to that conclusion from his post. he's saying safety has been worked on endlessly for all forms of open wheel racing yet no matter what there will always be danger when ur sitting in a carbon fiber object traveling at 200-230mph. if you sit back and really think abou...

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:00 am 

oh man that schumacher story is awesome would have killed to see that live in person ,was he punished for it? i can imagine that his sponsers woulld not be happy with him wearing all that toyota gear I dug through Autosport's news archive and found this: Ferrari have said that Michael Schumacher wi...

Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:46 pm 

Damn, really hoped for a Rosberg win to keep the championship close. Hamilton's really on a roll.

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:58 pm 

This is cheery.. dunno if its an Official friend or just someone who walked past him once now claiming to be an old friend! http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/530579/Michael-Schumacher-Recovery-Health-Coma-Care-Goodbye-Worse" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 100.000£ a week for his tr...

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:04 pm 

cambridge wrote:
and i'm the close-minded xenophobic...

Yes. Yes, you are. Now please pipe down.

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:54 pm 

That was the last car to use a manual gearbox. If you watch the Moreno Imola video, you can see him doing heel/toe 8) Wasn't that down to the fact that the FG01 was effectively just an updated 1992 Fondmetal? I forget exactly what it was based on but it was ancient tech, hence the fact it was usual...

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:25 pm 

kals wrote:
nea wrote:
I just warned the wrong user. I suck at moderation.

Ban please for abusing mod powers

Fascist!

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:59 pm 

Lotus win at that there social media again:

https://twitter.com/Lotus_F1Team/status ... 9840270336

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:38 pm 

Red Bull had sixty of their trophies stolen during a break in last night http://adamcooperf1.com/2014/12/06/sixty-trophies-stolen-in-raid-on-red-bull-factory/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I guess that's a CCTV image of the perpetrator at the top of the article? Yeah, Mercedes chos...
Page 2 of 18 [ Search found 354 matches ]