TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 9 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:39 am 

- These cars have only 40-80hp less than the 2.4L V8's from the 2006-2013 era. Around 750hp (600hp is wrong as all hell that's without the ERS tech), possibly more, compared to not much above 800hp they were producing previously. I havent seen any torque figures, but if I was going to guess, I'd sa...

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:39 am 

I think the problem comes in when people leap from "I don't like the noise" to "I don't like the noise, this isn't F1 any more". One of those statements is a completely fair and valid opinion; the other is - on the surface, at least - an unfairly sweeping statement. Not all peopl...

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:21 pm 

Presumably it swelled up, causing his face to have no balance.

Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:41 pm 

It is good and bad. On the one hand the top 4 were compromised but on the other hand it created a great race as a result. It is part of racing. That happened at the previous weekend's Indycar race at Toronto and aided Mike Conway's win. I don't remember any of us complaining about how Conway won, n...

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:56 am 

Just realised Heidfeld drives for Dicaprio hahaha, two guys who never win something.

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:13 am 

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:36 am 

Highlights clip, worth watching even if you saw the race to recall the ridiculous amount of action that happened yesterday.

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:46 am 

If there was another outlet that presented the same information then I would say yes he is being unreasonable, just go to that other source. When FOM is the only one that officially have that information and make the user experience terrible and have minimal content, don't add/remove content, then m...

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:24 am 

1. Porsche #19. Last pitted after lap 261. This marked the start of its second stint on tyres/driver. 2. Audi #9. Last pitted after lap 258. This was a driver change and it took on new tyres. 3. Porsche #17. Last pitted after lap 265 (just now) and has just started its third stint on tyres/driver. 4...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 9 matches ]