TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:52 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 30 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:57 am 

Yeah I don't understand the need for a fuel mass flow rate limitation on these things. They have a RPM limit and they have fuel and engine capacity limits so the rest would kind of sort itself out and I would have thought they would all lie more or less in the same region. If they can extract more p...

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:49 pm 

On the subject of Massa, there's a simple solution. Let Bottas through to have a go at Button. If he passes Button, great, more points for the team.. If he can't, let Felipe back through on the final corner. The result probably stays the same, and Massa comes across as a good team player. Instead, ...

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:41 am 

For the life of me I can't find a working stream. And now the session is finished. Great. Go here: http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=motorsports" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Dozens of links and most work. I use the ace stream ones, excellent quality ...

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:39 am 

Alonso vs Kimi: Guy who has been in the team and has it bent to his whims for 5 years vs Guy who is still re-adjusting. Not rocket science really. Don't think it's much of an excuse when both have had to learn the new cars from scratch. Kimi struggling with the braking is no excuse, if he's as skil...

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:03 am 

Your standards are too high. Then again we shouldn't just settle with this quality of racing because it "is how it is", it's not good enough as a spectacle, simple as that. I hope as the season progresses and the field gets a little closer it will improve a bit, we were definitely spoiled...

Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:04 pm 

Lewis is a bit of a bitch to his engineer.

Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:48 am 

Formula Vuvuzela

Post subject: Re: 2014 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:25 am 

God, at first glance I though I was looking at vettel in a silly hat. My sincere apologies Sebastian.

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:17 pm 

class

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:19 pm 

Nah only two as even without this move he would have been +2 as well, unless of course his inability to make this move affected the future timeline and the accident never occurred in which case yes he gained 4 *boof*

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:47 pm 

Audi have been doing this race since Moses walked the earth, they are expected to know what it takes and worked out the gremlins from experience but it doesn't mean they are immune and if they did retire in the same manner it wouldn't be something for them to hang their heads in shame for either. I'...

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:18 pm 

RtN wrote:
Mattzel89 wrote:
Maybe Nick should have really given him a reality check and punch him in the face

Plenty of opportunity next weekend.

He should take a piss in the car just before handing over to Prost.

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:12 am 

338kph for porsche, pretty mega but also going to be lm spec unlike the Audi. Oh and 8MJ. 05 impressive too, was quick with us on Tues but is sure to be quicker in the hands of kcmg. Can't imagine the dome or strakka will match it early on in the season but hope I'm wrong. What team are you working...

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:13 am 

I didn't think it the Perez-Grosjean one was so clear cut. It's the responsibility of the car behind to complete the pass cleanly. But in this case he was trying to stick around the outside of a corner where Perez was always going to push wide. Not much Perez could do, he couldn't change his line a...

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:34 am 

Kimi's drive just as impressive as Vettels today. Ferrari have arrived in a big way.

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:37 am 

Vettel to lap his old team, boy did he make an excellent career move.

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:15 pm 

Drivers lose races for teams just as much as teams lose them for drivers, It's racing, it sucks but it happens. Quite often engineers can put too much reliance on data and calculations etc and not just take a step back and think in layman terms about a situation. When you have so much information fr...

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:43 pm 

Can you imagine if journo's were attacking a driver for making a mistake and ruining the race the same way they are here towards the team? It's so over the top and ridiculous currently. Kravitz needs a cup of calm the fuck down.

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:58 pm 

Go local sports team!

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:51 am 

Beezle wrote:
Probably dumb question: have those cars airbags? And if not... why?

With the HANS, the helmet should never go near the steering wheel and laterally the seat protection should prevent it from extending past the seat limits.
Page 1 of 2 [ Search found 30 matches ]