TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:40 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 512 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:08 am 

This race will suck for 140 laps, there will be a late safety car, commentators will try and over hype the finish and it will be mediocre. I’m hoping to be proven wrong.

Edit: great opening post btw

Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:51 am 

Old fashioned race today, a real grind

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:35 am 

He’s probably taking about the short track, road course and super speedway packages which are all collectively as shit as each other, the only one producing decent racing is the intermediate package, which ironically, if the type of track they’ve spent five years trying to move away from lol.

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:53 am 

Yeah, road-course is sooo crappy compared to before. Apart from Chicago.

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:20 am 

Soul Reaver wrote:
At least it will be more fun to watch, and also to drive on iRacing

The NextGen is one of the worst cars on the iRacing Service. It's a POS.

Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:07 pm 

I think NASCAR made the right call by moving the race to last night. I think it was best for the drivers and teams to race last night instead of hoping for a break in the weather in the coming days which didn't look likely to come any time soon.

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:18 am 

Philthy82 wrote:
Also, what the fuck are we expecting from oval races that this one just qualifies as "decent" and "Not a bad finish"?

Significant off-throttle time and the absence of a total reliance on drafting in a pack? You know, Actual Race Car Driving.

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:16 am 

very cool finish but i'm not here for just photo finishes tho (otherwise the IRL from mid 2000's would be the most popular thing in racing), which is why i'll still say that they ruined this track Yeah, as far as SS finishes go, that was good. But literally every close finish at normal tracks is, b...

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:13 am 

I mentioned it previously, but I think the issue is the different cars. I don’t quite understand why the Cup cars can put on a decent show here with their SS packages, but whatever is going on for them doesn’t work at all for the other two series. I can live with the Cup cars running like this at At...

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:32 am 

This is the kind of racing (and especially the finish) that NASCAR is going for. They have every reason to be delighted. As do modern fans. They'll be aiming for this approach on more tracks going forward. To me it more resembles video games and it doesn't have the appeal that other types of stock c...

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:49 pm 

I don't know what's the problem with xfinity and trucks. Just open track.ini in notepad and change track_gns and cts track_asphalt_grip number...

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:14 pm 

that finish was tast, way much better than forcing overtime and see the yellow fly on the final lap with shit happening behind
Page 26 of 26 [ Search found 512 matches ]